wifi help

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 450 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• I don't know if this would work but could you connect it to your phone and use it as a personal hotspot, don't know if you can do this on android you can on Apple, I've never connected to a box though

• So what you are saying is use you phone what you have never tried or done rather than ask to connect to a neighbors wifi that does work and you not sure if it works ?you need to stop looking down tramps vests

:snicker:

• lmao, thats just about the top and bottom of it steve

i do use it to connect the ipad to the net while i,m out (somtimes)lol
    never tried to connect a box to it lol

Taking the mik m8 it can work but you need to tether some how and you have latency issues ,for some provider not too bad but sly , thats a bit tighter

• If you know your new address and when, and find out what if any,
    isp provider is already installed then can you not simply ask them to switch it on for you the day you enter??
    Using the phone as a hotspot on 3g is total lag on SD and consumes very rapid so not worth it..
    Push comes to shove : 2/3 weeks without tv is a godsend sometimes( in some cases even saves marriages)

• If you know your new address and when, and find out what if any,
    isp provider is already installed then can you not simply ask them to switch it on for you the day you enter??
    Using the phone as a hotspot on 3g is total lag on SD and consumes very rapid so not worth it..
    Push comes to shove : 2/3 weeks without tv is a godsend sometimes( in some cases even saves marriages)

Sounds like a man talking from experience
    :laugh:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!