VTI Panel new Plugins gone.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,073 times. The last Post () by vantheman.

• Afternoon.

First let me say thank you to all in this forum for helping to get My Vu+ up and running, with your informative posts.
    I have VTI Image installed with plugins and extensions installed via the VTI panel and ipk files, all was going fine and the receiver is still running.
    BUT the VTI panel shows plugins and extensions that have already been installed (green with a tick) but no new items (blue with a down arrow) to download.
    I’m a bit of a loss way this has happened and have run out of ideas, and searches in the forum have come up blank. I am sure this must have happened to someone. Or it may be that the server is down?
    So I ask for your help in resolving my small quandary.

Thanks in advance.

Van.

• More than likely the feeds server is down for maintanence or the like..
    Could also be that you already have the latest and there´s nothing new..
    Is the box running and connecting to the net OK ??
    There´s usually a network test run somewhere in image menus..
    Full restart the box and check..
    That´s all that comes to mind buddy..

• Evening Cazuela,

Thanks for you post which prompted me to look at my network settings.
    The DCHP was off, and although I was connecting to other external servers I couldn’t connect to Vti’s
    But thanks to your help all is well and currently downloading updates.
    You never know it may help someone in the same predicament.
    It doesn’t hurt to ask.
    Thanks again,
    Van.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!