Cant seem to catch astra 28.2°

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,466 times. The last Post () by monkified.

Can anyone suggest a good c line seller?

Do yourself a favour and READ THE RULES!!!!!!! Just by suggesting it means you are a would-be-supporter !!!!
    What you need to do is get yourself a subscription card of what you are interested and can afford then if it´s "shareable" you could go cardsharing with others who have what you are also intersted in.
    I am not for one minute encouraging you to do this,, but explaining in simple terms your best option...
    Whatever you choose to do ,do it the right way and please do not support self-called payservers..
    There is all the support here you need to set up your server/card ,etc....

• Ive managed !!! Finally and even on my 1m dish the big dish is too much of a pain to align. Im getting 90 level and 70 quality on many channels. Now my problem is I can't find a good cline many of the channels do not open.

Thanks to much for your help guys.

Can anyone suggest a good c line seller?

Cmmmon eh after all that lol

• Cmmmon eh after all that lol

Gutted _ And he bottled out of the 2m dish install ¬ I assume a short Ban could be in Order ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• cazuela ive just been googling this for last ten mins and come up with nothing, im thinking you might have searched for this type of pic before lol
    or maybe saved on computer for private viewing

10 minutes??
    take your hand out of your pocket and stick your tongue back in...lol
    her name´s Sandra,,but I can´t tell you anything else about her....
    I promised....btw-- not everything as it seems ;)
    Or maybe you prefer :
    :tinfoil:

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!