recording one channel and viewing another ONLY possible with CCcam230??

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,192 times. The last Post () by sedor21.

• Hi, does somebody know why its now ONLY possible on Solo2 machine with BlackHole 2.1.4 to record one channel while viewing another with CCcam2.30?? If i am using CCcam version 2.13/2.14 or 2.21 i cannot record while viewing channels, but with earlier versions of BlackHole image (2.0.1 and backward) there was no problem at all...what is the reason for that?

I hope someone knows something about this issue since i know more people dealing with this issue. Thanks a lot in advance!

regards...

• i heard of this issue with recording on blackhole 2.15 and as codar says the guys said they had to go back to 2.09 for that reason and also i personally prefer older versions of cccam as we know from 2.21 upward there was security issues with it although i rarely use cccam i mainly use mgcamd

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

• Official Post

i heard of this issue with recording on blackhole 2.15 and as codar says the guys said they had to go back to 2.09 for that reason and also i personally prefer older versions of cccam as we know from 2.21 upward there was security issues with it although i rarely use cccam i mainly use mgcamd

Was this "security issue" confirmed or just suspicion/rumour?

• many forums regard 2.21 as a back door

credit to Erilid and jeroesky

CCCam has a backdoor designed by the developer.

The backdoor allows the reading of the card data (serial number).

Access to the back door is possible even without user / pass. Just the IP or dyndns address is needed.

From the backdoor, access to the peer data is also available.

Rumors say that the CCCam developer has written an easy Windows software that allows to gather from the backdoor the card serials and dyndns of the peers and sell this data to NDS, ......, etc…
    put this together with my own personal feelings that dyndns has either been hacked or struck a deal with NDS to pass on the addresses of people cardsharing and we may have an answer.After all ive yet to find anyone who was not using dyndns who has had their card turned off.

This could explain how NDS has found the cards being shared on the networks and shut down the account of the client.

CCCAM 2.3.0 is taking the backdoor crap even a step further.

The lowest scum of the earth, UVADI TEAM, have done it even better this time. Making sure sharing will die for sure if they keep this crap up.

Before I continue, I would urge people with BRAINS and PROGRAMMING SKILLS, to download IDA PRO (torrent) and decompile it for themselfs to find the ******* remotely triggered backdoor.

How it works.

When you install CCcam 2.3.0 , nothing special is happening at first, and cccam will check for input activity on the pc or box to make sure nobody is watching. When it finds itself comfortably alone, it will start sending your ENTIRE CCCAM.CFG info to this IP 176.9.242.159 (a rented root server in germany).
    Now I recompiled a version so I could trigger the backdoor myself, and TADA, some ******* ITALIAN dialup asswipe connected to the server I just set up , IP : 2.32.190.9. So traffic on my card started. THIS THEY CAN NOT HIDE in Cccam, it shows as a CONNECTED CLIENT from one of your clients in cccam.cfg where the dyndns has been removed (still lack of cccam, if dyndns is non-existing) the security feature doesn't work anymore and everybody can connect on that user.

I have 2 words for UVADI TEAM -> YOU SUCK !!!!!!

The future of CCcam is dead thanks to these low life asswipes , just after free sharing and making their own "spidernetwork" on your card.

BLOCK ALL CLIENTS that have 2.3.0 connected to your server as it will still read all connected clients from the server, trough the client !!

latest original CCcam 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 which are secure and don't have this backdoor code.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not my work

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

Edited 6 times, last by THE FUGITIVE ().

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!