iDreamX (Mac OSX) for Enigma1 & Enigma2 receivers

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,302 times. The last Post () by tbe.

• Official Post

iDreamX v2.x

NOTE: This is not necessarily the most recent version.
    Please use the Check for new version ... In the Help menu (or in iDreamX menu) in order to obtain the latest version of iDreamX.
    Please also activated: Check for new version at program start in the preferences.
    IDreamX then checked after every start if a new version is available.

by relaht

• •Bouquet Editor
    •FTP Client
    •Telnet Client
    •Screenshots
    •Streaming TV, Radio and Movies to Mac
    •Streaming TV, Radio, Movies, iSight, Screen and A/V Files to Network (Internet)
    •EPG & Timer Events
    •and much more
    WHAT'S NEW

Version 2.6.0.0b:
    New feature: stream tv, radio, movies, iSight, screen and audio/video files to your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android or Symbian device.

REQUIREMENTS
    PPC / Intel, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later, VLC v1.1.5 or newer, Satellite or Cable Box with Enigma1 or Enigma2, Like: Dreambox, VU+, Kathrein, Topfield e.t.c.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Pardon my language
    I love OSCam build by lareq78

• Official Post

iDreamX 3.0.8a45

iDreamX 3.0.8a45

Thanks to relaht

• VU+ iDreamX 3.0.12v

THX relaht

• DreamX v3.0.13

Code
    The new version is finally online.
    That was again just before close, but I was very busy in the last few weeks and I have eliminated several bugs.
    Since the transition to Cocoa but was a pretty major update, I have decided to extend the trial period one last time.

So you can make an update immediately.
    Or simply click on this link:
    iDreamX 3.0.13[/COLOR]

• My equipment is below:

VU+ DUO2, Black Hole 2.1.7, Idreamx 3.0.16

When I use IDREAMX, it doesn't connect to Bouquets and FTP part. A message comes up saying "Login failed". Does anyone have a clue why this is happening? However IDreamx connects to movies/epg etc/ I am really stuck please help.

If its IDREAMX what other program should I try?

Tks

• Hi
    Cannot see where to upload new bouquet to enigma 1 box using idreamx?
    When I select "put in box", I thought it would give me a option to select a location where to get the new bouquet but it just it runs itself, not quite sure what it is doing?
    Any help appreciated.
    Cass

• depends on what you are looking to do, I only really used it to copy/edit files and Finder will allow you to connect to your box by putting in the server address. I connect both my boxes this way. If there is anything in particular you want to do let me know and I will see if I remember doing it on my Mac.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!