iDreamX (Mac OSX) for Enigma1 & Enigma2 receivers

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,315 times. The last Post () by tbe.

• He hasn’t, that is his question. Will not work on Catalina and I also think Mojave fails also. You might try a Virtual machine and try to install El Capitan as it works on that OS.

Hello TBE

Please if I understand you will you said before it's can work on macOS Catalina i suppose to install Virtual machine First after then install EI Capitan before its can work on macOS Catalina????

• I have not actually tried it but if you can install a virtual machine like Parallels or VMware fusion and within those you install El Capitan then iDreamX would work again. It is a roundabout way of doing it but if you want to use iDreamX then that is your best option. Unfortunately neither piece of software is free unless you can ‘find’ them but I am not going there.

update: can confirm the iDreamX works in Virtual Machine. Running Catalina and installed Parallels and then Yosemite without issue.

• 1) iDreamX works till Mojave (10.14). Doesn't from 10.15 on.

2) I've never managed to install a VM by VMware: it simply does not accept MacOS as a OS guest, unfortunately.

Only OsX supported is, in theory, SnowLeopard server, but I got into many troubles after finishing install.

• 1) iDreamX works till Mojave (10.14). Doesn't from 10.15 on.

2) I've never managed to install a VM by VMware: it simply does not accept MacOS as a OS guest, unfortunately.

Only OsX supported is, in theory, SnowLeopard server, but I got into many troubles after finishing install.

I am using Parallels and it works perfectly for me, Catalina with Yosemite used as Guest OS but any should work I had Yosemite handy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!