oscam not reading card

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,022 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• After updating ubuntu server to version r10207 oscam stops reading card (omnikey reader) at 7 am every morning i have to restart server to get it back.

i have been using the same config set up which was working a treat

any thoughts
    shwonk

• After updating ubuntu server to version r10207 oscam stops reading card (omnikey reader) at 7 am every morning i have to restart server to get it back.

i have been using the same config set up which was working a treat

any thoughts
    shwonk

Hi all,

I am having similar issues with my Oscam/ccam server. Since yesterday around 7pm my server won't read the card. I upgrated the oscam from 9990 to 11196 and then 11202, but no joy yet. I can see my peers connected but not the entitlement which were up to Feb 24, 2016 before this pblm started. The resding happened just for about 2 mns when i used oscam 9566, but once the server rebooted nothing.
    this afternoon I cannot even access oscam (webif).

I just tried the card in the S*l box and all channels are working. Before i strip off the box. i would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks in advance

• Is the version of oscam you upgraded too able to detect pcsc??? which is what you need for it to be able to recognize your omnikey reader....

There are lots of different versions of oscam when updates are released.... make sure that when your picking the version for your setup that the file name has libusb-pcsc in the description.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Is the version of oscam you upgraded too able to detect pcsc??? which is what you need for it to be able to recognize your omnikey reader....

There are lots of different versions of oscam when updates are released.... make sure that when your picking the version for your setup that the file name has libusb-pcsc in the description.

Thank you Mckee25
    I am working on it
    Sorry i forgot to add that I upgraded the version 11202 using simplebuild. I did selected that option, but...still

Edited once, last by fulgas ().

• Hello,

I downgraded/upgraded most oscams vsn 10XXX up to 11205 today. Nothing has changed positively. Anybody running Oscam (card reader) on Ubuntu 12.04.5, please let me know what oscam is working for you.

Thanks in advance

Fugas

• Check your reader card mhz etc cant be anything big thats causing this have you tried another reader also whats your logs showing when you insert the card into the reader is it detected ps... if you post the log remove your post code if it reads that far

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!