Openbox S10 channel problem

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,601 times. The last Post () by n95k.

• Hi All, my S10 has a Weird problem, it is picking all channels from 95E (caid 0B00:000000) and most work like FTA with a cline, however some channels descramble sound but not the picture. Using google I see that it is due to these channels being (conax and seca) dual encrypted, and can be easily cleared with the cccam.prio file on dreamboxes. However I have all the sids and when I put them in the prio file like 'P: 0100:000000:7d07' to prioratize the seca stream, or replace 0100 with 0B00 for conax, there is absolutely no picture. However if I make the above an ignore (I:) line then the sound also is gone.

I have tried many versions of firmware upto 9-28 (avatar) version and is back on 9-14 version as avatar is just a waste of bandwidth.

Really stumped by this and hope you all experts can give me (newbie) some pointers. Thanks in advance!

The attachment shows the c yellow but no picture and cccam green to indicate unscramble

• Thanks cazuela, yes I have updated the current channel list, it has the correct v-pid and a-pid as sent by the provider, unless the correct v-pid is hidden from view. Is there a way to find the running list of pid's?

• Hello cazuela and all experts,

Still no luck with this problem, any sugestions will be greatly appreciated.

cazuela; you mentined a pid change, how can I do that? ie. change the video pid, where do I look and which file to use, can you please advise? Also is there a way to extract the log files from the box?

Thanks to you all again.

• Not having an openbox I don´t know the configs but I imagine you have installed a recent channel setting? this is sometimes better than the automatic scan as the automatic scan will only scan the frequencies,pids,etc that have been preprogrammed in the box.
    As far as recieving from a peer ,,block the peer who you normally "view" from and see if another peer can "open it"...
    If you are using a "softcam" ,,block it..
    can´t think of any other reason why certain channels don´t open.. perhaps one of the experts might consider something else..

• Thanks for the prompt reply, the chanels were loaded off a published list and since it didnt work did a blind scan and both the lists are the same. Have tried with 3 different piers result is the same and I am not using softcam or other config files are used than the clines in cccam.cfg.

can you kindly explain the pid change method? how do I do that?

• No luck cazuela, dreamset does not talk to the box. there is hardly any software that can see what is going on on the box. so that option is out. is there any cccam/mgcam/newcam config file that can replace pids?

• Sorry about that ,as i mentioned I haven´t had that box so haven´t tinkered..
    porblems opening file on box?? ¿ does it follow the right path?? try and install a channel list see if it overwrites the existing one..
    can´t think of anything else, sorry :(

• Thanks mate, I believe that you pointed me in the right direction to replace the channel, doing that with replace.list for vpid did not work, however it might work if I can find the correct PMT pids and use setedit as I managed to get it working. So now to look for the PMT pids for nss6. any tips will be appreciated.

• Yes and thanks mate, same here have not found any though found this in a forum where the pids were changed from 6100 to 6103. It is on a dreambox I guess, when I tried this with the replace.list nothing happens.

The pic is in webp format, cat direct upload hence the zip file.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!