croosepg not downloading properly.

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 870 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hi guys, i have issue with crossepg on blackwhole image which might be discuss before but it did not get any light from it, and situation i am in is as.
    i have been using crossepg without any issues past some months, i have set it to update every morning at 3am in my usb with opentv.
    however, the last 3 days i can only see epg what is on now&next and no further listings for any channels.
    i have tried updating manually but it doesnt make a difference.instead afetr manuall it d,nt show even now&next also.

one thing i noticed is that when i update it, it downloads, saves and loads very quickly...usually it takes a little longer to download all the listings.

i havent changed any settings, but if i am doing something wrong then i would appreciate a little help.

i am using rytec uk for time being which give me 5 days but i have to restart engima all the time when i select sat-mat or rytec so i realy want crossepg(opentv loader) back in my sustem.

• My box crashes all the time while downloading at 6am....its very flaky at best!

What version of BH are you using?

I'm surprised there isn't a PC download system which the box can auto-ftp all the EPG's for Europe from it....something I'd happily pay for!

• well in my case i did flash the box from 1.6.3 to 1.6.5 last night and then tried to run all the set config with my usb stick(2gb) which i also formate and mount as /media/usb.
    i am going to try a full channel rescan to see if it download after?

• could be a compatibility issue with the jump from 16.3 to 16.5 ,I had several probs so started everything fresh from 0 and then did a new backup...
    in the long run it´ll take you less time than trying to figure out where lies the fault,,,,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!