Problems with connecting FTP software to Vuduo

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,210 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Had a crash with the VIX image (not the first time) and on rebooting the box just froze and the screen went green! Re installed the Vix image with usb but when i come to ftp (Filezilla) into the vuduo i get the error -

Connection attempt failed with "EHOSTUNREACH - No route to host". Could not connect to server.

I'm using root as username and vuplus as password.

It's crashed before but I manged to FTP it with no probs!

Any help/pointers will be gratefully appreciated!

• Official Post

Is it possible the ip address has changed since you reflashed the box ?

Also i dont think the ViX image comes with a password, so you will have to add your own to gain FTP access.

Open DCC and as normal make sure all ip`s are correct...
    Clear the password in box provided
    Click reconnect
    Go to telnet
    Type "passwd"
    You will now be asked for new password.. type your new password
    You will be asked to retype your new password.. and the letters you type may not show up.. but all is OK
    Confirmed
    Now go to configuration page and click on reconnect.

• Thanks Master G for the tips however I have no idea on telnet so I've been messing with all sorts of settings which I also have no idea about!

Anyway got it working eventually with a VU+ easy load piece of software which connected straight away with my VuDuo! Managed to find the right folder and did a good old copy and pate and hey presto!!! I then tried my filezilla again and it still won't connect just states

Status: Connection attempt failed with "EHOSTUNREACH - No route to host".
    Error: Could not connect to server"

Strange as I have the correct IP for the vuduo with username as root and password as vuplus. (exactly the same as I used in the Vu+ easy load software).

Happy days again with the help from Linuxsat, Cheers.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!