Cannot retrive rytec sources

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,751 times. The last Post () by wingy.

• Hello.After a few months with Gigablue and openatv i moved to a Vu+ Solo2 and BlackHole image.I had some problems with Blackhole recordings on SD channels and then i put on my Vu+ Solo2 OpenVix.
    I tryed to update rytec providers but i get this message : Canno't update rytec providers
    Then i searched on google for providers and i found some on openpli forum,i put them in usr/crossepg , put crossepg to download it and after 20-30 minutes OpenATV crashes.I put EPG both in the USB stick and HDD,same result.
    I depend much on CrossEPG so , please , help me solve this problem.

Regards,Catalin.

• Thanks bro.I will give it a try and come back.

- - - Updated - - -

Same :( I don't know why the hell i have this problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Other solution ?

• hi matey...i had the same problems today..go to user \crossepg\providers as bartyam says,then delete all the providers and install and reboot following bartyams instruction...i did and all good now..thanx again to bartyam.

• All the providers ? And those with conf script *** uk etc?
    Because those i din't delete it.

- - - Updated - - -

All the providers ? And those with conf script *** uk etc?
    Because those i din't delete it.

Still not working.Please help me ! :(

• Rytec providers will not update for me either using bh 2.1.4
    XEPGDB providers will update, they have rytec providers (XEPGDB repacked) there which did work for me (only tried italy and germany/austria/swiss xmltv though)
    Hope it helps.

• Fantastic, you are great i resolve my issue with your provider attached file, for italy. I have newnigma2 on dreambox and i had problem from weeks with some channels with rytec clouditaly, now is all perfect! Thanks again!:69:

• I uninstalled and downgraded to 0.7xxx, not exactly the 'fix' you may be looking for but it worked for me...

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Don't know if this help anyone

I have two boxes one with Blackhole 2.1.5 which rytec doesn't work at all

One with latest openvix image work's fine and updates provides no problem

Maybe Blackhole problem

Not saying openvix is better

I personally like Blackhole better

• I have manually added rytek epg for virgin in Blackhole 2.1.5 and downloads from cross epg fine

I presume you want Rytek for Virgin EPG.

PLI and OE-A have adopted Lraizer EPG patch, yuo can download epg from stream. If more people ask Blckhole to add it, they might do.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!