Card not updating

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,517 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Hi

I'm running oscam r9886 and it's never missed a beat until now, i had one unique ecm written a week ago but the card has never updated and the first lot of entits are due to expire 07/03/15.
    What's my best plan of attack please.

oh and unique are the only ecm's i have enabled.

i've just been checking my configs and i've noticed that somehow under dvbapi the AU option has been deleted, just re-enabled it but i think it's to late.

regards:canthackit

• you should see the different pin in oscam

- - - Updated - - -

failing that when an if your card expires use the original box and do it online your self

- - - Updated - - -

you should also notice your card start date is not 1970 anymore

• If your using oscam, you can modify the oscam.dvbapi to have a single line so it will force dead cards to wake up

P: 0963:000000 1

ps. I would avoid putting it in the original box

• you know what i think happened but can't confirm it yet, but i've got 2 Thompson SD boxes that i use but the connections are different and the card slots.

i bet seeing as i wasn't looking at what i was doing i've put the card in the interactive slot and not the card slot :58_002:

regards: canthackit

• OK

thanks for that stevejo the card was in the correct slot after all and still hadn't updated, i needed that card in the server yesterday as it's the only one with BT sport, but i'ts back in the original box now.......................so now i just wait.

• I got fed up with waiting and did an online chat with an operator. Next morning it was all up & running again. My guess is mine will run out again next month which will mean getting on to chat again.

Best fix whats wrong you cant keep calling them your just going to be drawing attention to your self , the cards will update this is just going to be part 2 of the saga with them there was a issue in the past with cards not updating , the pattern to them getting updates has changed from what it was, if you log the emm and note what ones accentually updated the card or have been logging you will see this

- - - Updated - - -

End of june ???? are you sure they are never that far ahead 2 months at best , your on the wind up lol

:10lol:

- - - Updated - - -

There is a good chance we wont see dates soon you might find when your dates expire the card will continue to work with no entitlements visible in oscam etc ,if my source is correct

:44_002:

• probably sounds like a stupid question but..............

is it possible to see if the card is updating in the original box? only all the channels are clearing but i dont know if the card has updated and without keep pulling it out and putting it in the server to check as i dont know of any other way.

• Ive looked at my logs over the last few months and i dont see any emm sent between 1pm and 2 pm if thats any help , but you cant check in an original *** box , if you just take a card out the reader and put one in to see it only takes seconds you dont need to restart oscam

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think we will be seeing date changes anymore some how even if you hire a boxoffice movie you clear the channel but dont see the extra entitlement anymore so dont panic about dates I think after the 7th youll see nothing but still clear , i might be wrong with this though but have a feeling i was given the right info

• Youll be in a position to confirm this Sunday m8 albeit its correct , has your start date on your card changed from 1970 ?if so ill be surprised if the card stops after the passing of the 7th youll see the actual time it will expire in cardok via oscam , itll only either update last gasp or stay working ,This is from a very reliable source that i have never got bad information from in the past and he hasnt confirmed it but said hes almost !00 % and is also waiting for cards to go past expiry untill it does dont think anyone will be able to 100% confirm this yours so far has the earliest date im aware of

:40_002:

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha I went to go see whats going on with boxoffice entitlements not showing and start dates changing , there has been a bit of confusion with the reader settings , if you are using new oscam you need to select in reader settings ,,,, NDS read tiers 2 by ins 76 (old)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!