OSCam OSTool for WeTek Play - Android

There are 68 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 44,445 times. The last Post () by Smafia.

• new oscam+emu for Android
    OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn Build: r10932 Compiler: arm-linux-androideabi-ssl
    [Emu] oscam-emu version 716

• there a change log for this as in whats turned on ect ect , aslo what di d you use ro compile this , tools wise ?

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• please help find the path in I put the oscam server or newcamdlist for wetek theatre.in dreambox 8000,we used to put newcamdlist in var keys etc then activate mgcamd.in wetek ,how or what to do ?please help.thanks

• any ftp program or wincp should work

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Hi i have new sony bravia with android system and I want to start ostool on it but it doesn't start i think its for WeTek Play. Do you know were to find working version for sony android tv? Or how can i ask? :)

• new oscam+emu for Android
    OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn Build: r10932 Compiler: arm-linux-androideabi-ssl
    [Emu] oscam-emu version 716

Any chance this apk will work on an eagle box S805 ?
    wetek and eagle box both have arm processors inside.
    cheers for any info

• hi guys, having similar issues with this OSTOOL and setup lark. got my Wetek, downloaded OSTOOL, opened it, started it, went to net, ip address + 8888, readers, added device, user, passsword, saved. still showing scrambled when on pay to view channels. really getting to me as i have been on this two days and not sure where my mistake is. if anyone has any ideas or can point me to a specific location i would be grateful. from reading this thread am i right to assume i need a config file setting up? is this not something you can type in the OSTOOL options?

• I also have a new SONY Android TV. As I use OSCAM already on my Dreambox, it would be a very welcome extra to this SONY TV, because you can only input 1 CI device at a time.

• The good news is OSToll is working also on K1 Plus s2 t2 !!!
    the news is good just in part ... it starts , connect the servers
    bot the local client is connected but not online ! any idea how to
    solve the issue ? no ECM is counted !

K1 Plus s2 t2 is based on Android 5.1.1 ... but I don't think this as being relevant !
    the solution is almost the same as for Wetek ... a DTV APP is playing Live TV !

Edited 8 times, last by mihaip ().

• hello guys :)
    i suggest you have your wetek plugged to the internet by the LAN cable (rj45) because one friend of mine as a wetekj play and i configured the sistem to him ... and i tested at my home with the "auto-boot" cheked and worked fine and smooth.
    but in my friends house its not worked..
    why??? because he as the wetek connected to the net by WIRELESS and i suppose its a peculiar thing and maybe solve this issue
    i didnt try to put in the wetek a fixed ip in wifi mode but...
    since he put the cable LAN directly in the box ...the OSTOOL restart automaticly.

bye. and i hope i didnt say anything stupid. :)

i dont have that wetek sistem.

PSD: sorry for my english.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!