Fano's Backup of Hyperion 4.5 for the Alien 2

There are 41 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 17,138 times. The last Post () by pauldb.

• Hi, have installed image and it runs very well i have put mgcamd on and all $ channels are working one strange thing for me is it will not open the RTE Irish channels i have an alien2+ using the 2 tuners for sat, not using the terrestrial tuner,the main problem i have is it will record the channel but i cannot watch any other encrypted channels only the free to air, not much good for twin tuners. is there something i can do to be able to watch one and record.
    Michael1957

• Hi, have installed image and it runs very well i have put mgcamd on and all $ channels are working one strange thing for me is it will not open the RTE Irish channels i have an alien2+ using the 2 tuners for sat, not using the terrestrial tuner,the main problem i have is it will record the channel but i cannot watch any other encrypted channels only the free to air, not much good for twin tuners. is there something i can do to be able to watch one and record.
    Michael1957

As far as I am aware mgcamd will only decrypt one channel at a time on the Alien 2.
    You will have to use Oscam to decrypt 2 channels simultaneously.

The Irish channels require an Irish sub to open them,maybe your share is a uk sub,that's why they wont open perhaps.

• Hello bro
    For my opinion working oscam sh4 it's not a enigma ????
    Just enter you line cccam
    And restart your oscam
    Copie this in oscam.server
    and save

[reader]
    label=remote1
    enable=1
    protocol=cccam
    device=host,port
    user=user
    password=pass
    cccversion=2.1.2
    group=1
    inactivitytimeout=1
    reconnecttimeout=30
    lb_weight=100
    cccmaxhops=10
    ccckeepalive=1

• image loaded onto box im a bit lost with oscam i have found oscam file via ftp in var-emu is this correct? do i have to activate oscam via box remote? could someone show me an example of how to write my cline into oscam as its first ever seen oscam

• image loaded onto box im a bit lost with oscam i have found oscam file via ftp in var-emu is this correct? do i have to activate oscam via box remote? could someone show me an example of how to write my cline into oscam as its first ever seen oscam

Oscam is already running on the backup.
    You need to enter your details in the oscam.server file as described above by juvent11,its located in /var/keys

• Hi Fano, thanks for a great image, I think yours is the best by a long way. Quick question should a wireless dongle work only I have tried using two different dongles which I know work as I also use a Cloud box. But on the Amiko if i use the driver test it says device not found? I'm not bothered as I use LAN connection on mine but a friend is interested in the Amiko but would idealy like to use wireless. Thanks Martin

• anyone any ideas on how to setup wlan ? ive turne off lAN userface but it dont give me wifi anywhere, also any ideas on why its really slow? i mean i press menu and say down on remote and it take say 5 seconds for it to move to next section ect. its proper slow

• anyone any ideas on how to setup wlan ? ive turne off lAN userface but it dont give me wifi anywhere, also any ideas on why its really slow? i mean i press menu and say down on remote and it take say 5 seconds for it to move to next section ect. its proper slow

wifi is in the blue panel if i remember,as for slow response thats 2 things, one i time shift the other is you only have one input at the back instead of 2,so the box is looking for 2 tuners but you only have one feed,
    if you do only have one feed you need to turn the other off

• wifi is in the blue panel if i remember,as for slow response thats 2 things, one i time shift the other is you only have one input at the back instead of 2,so the box is looking for 2 tuners but you only have one feed,
    if you do only have one feed you need to turn the other off

Thanks for a great reply. Yes i do only have one feed in at present so that explains alot.. and i really cannot find wifi anywhere? Ive looked in all the network settings and tried to turn the lan userface off and restarted ect but nothing.
    Has anyone set wifi up using this image yet please reply???
    Also im still very much new to all this so any tips on how to turn off the other tuner would be awesome and greatly appreciated

• Here is the repacked image.

(sorry I have not had time to test it yet, but will later tonight if no one else reports it is okay before then)

BTW - I noticed it has the original pti.ko. Is this version working ok with multiple tuner use? I will also test this tonight...

hi I have tried this image I cannot get cable to work tried tuner conf just terrestrial is there any help

• Here is the repacked image.

(sorry I have not had time to test it yet, but will later tonight if no one else reports it is okay before then)

BTW - I noticed it has the original pti.ko. Is this version working ok with multiple tuner use? I will also test this tonight...

Ok I have tuner set up to cable I have put my cable net Id in doesn't scan any channels
    Does this have the xml files in for cable or not
    Can some help with xml file for cable and where to put it with ddc please

• you dont need the net id to scan channels just an up to date cable.xml,

you only need you net id when using autobouquets maker or autobouquets c2

i use ABM on alll alien2 images as it solves a lot of problems

Hi sorry to be a pain but is auto bouquets c2 in the plugins or is it in the plugins download
    And what is ABM where do I find that

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!