My first impressions of the wetek play.

There are 67 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,036 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Ordered one yesterday and then seen the posts re lavatronics. Getting a bit worried now. Have had confirmation of payment from wetek but have had no shipping or tracking information sent yet. Should I have had that sent by now 24hrs after purchase??

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I wouldnt worry m8 they are very reliable I also purchased yesterday but still did not get a Tracking number from TNT I have put this down to the fact that sales would have been very high yesterday, My last on was in my hands within 48 hours in the UK

• Official Post

For the record we're still in negotiations with WeTek and hope that they'd be happy go with us.

In the case of the wetek play, i ordered direct from them yesterday and they delivered 10 minutes ago. The plug and batt issue is a pathetic complaint. I would not have expected anything else when ordering from outside UK.

I too would prefur WOS over lava as like many have also had issue's with the latter in the past. So hope they (wetek) go the WOS route.

Unfortunately, some associates of the WOS team,forum members or pet, or whatever you want to call it, tarnish what is otherwise a good reputation.

• Official Post

In the case of the wetek play, i ordered direct from them yesterday and they delivered 10 minutes ago. The plug and batt issue is a pathetic complaint. I would not have expected anything else when ordering from outside UK.

I too would prefur WOS over lava as like many have also had issue's with the latter in the past. So hope they (wetek) go the WOS route.

Unfortunately, some associates of the WOS team,forum members or pet, or whatever you want to call it, tarnish what is otherwise a good reputation.

Excellent post jensen :40_002:

• Hi tomthebomb1968,

No worry. Your parcel will be shipped from Slovenia, Ljubljana today. You will receive email with TNT Express tracking number.

As we stated before, nor WOS nor Lavatronics have any stock of WeTek Play, and after all we will seriously re-think and consider situation for UK and IE market.

I think that would be in your best interests, as you can see from this thread not everyone seems to get on here but we all agree lavatronics would be a bad idea

• I ordered mine from wetek [forum sponsor] last sunday evening,and tracked it all the way with tnt. Reiceived it wednesday morning in Dublin Ireland. That's the fastest service I think from placing an order to receiving the goods.Cannot fault it for service.:40_002:

• I think this post should be removed very quickly. Stevejo I read and mostly agree with your posts with interest but you are out of order with this. You have declared an business interest in the product and then made a comment on the honesty of a competitor for that interest. I will not be surprised if this ends up in another place. This is a public forum open to all. Sorry mate buts that my opinion.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!