duo2 tunners

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 746 times. The last Post () by monkified.

• sorry for silly question but im going to order one tomorrow have seen one from the back tunner a has 2 lnb inputs what that mean and the other had the cable tunner but the a tunner has 2 lnb connections what the 2 for or is it if 1 not work other might cheers

• sorry for silly question but im going to order one tomorrow have seen one from the back tunner a has 2 lnb inputs what that mean and the other had the cable tunner but the a tunner has 2 lnb connections what the 2 for or is it if 1 not work other might cheers

it means it has a twin tuner for satellite
    i use mine with tuner A on the motorised dish
    and tuner B on a fixed mini dish for 28e, you
    can add extra tuners so if you want cable then
    you can buy a cable tuner they are very easy to fit etc:

• thanks rumpole so if i want to watch one program watch another i need 2 tunners now if i was get dual tuner that be same as having separate tuners

• i know you can watch a program and record a different program
    on a different channel on the same satellite. or do you mean you
    want to watch different channels on a tv in anouther room ?, to do
    this i think will need to use a twin lnb and anouther box. but if i'm
    wrong someone will tell you if it's possible

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!