S10 problem

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,013 times. The last Post () by hooley.

• hi all i have an openbox S10 genuine and if i use any firmware dated after may everything works apart from the fact it wont scan sattellites for channels,it goes through the motions but says channels not found.has anyone else had this problem or any idea why it wont scan channels.
    many thanks in advance.

• Does the transponsder show signal strength/quaity? if not your LNBV freqauncy range may be wrong, change that and try, also there are three scan modes, preset scan, blind scan and single transponder scan, which scen is that returns no channels. Using lan_manager or usb backup your tp_prog.dbs, then delete all transponders of your satellite, and do a blind scan. that should find the live transpondrs and channels. Good luck.

• has anyone else had this problem even if i scan a transponder it will not find any channels yet the may firmware will it is driving me bonkers

• hello you can check LNB Freq on the menu and select universal number one at a time until the singnal is back but make sure the transponder is correct

• Your antenna is positioned well? Cable and connections are OK?
    If you have a basic muti-meter you can check with receiver on if you have voltage at the end of cable (entrance of LNB)

• there is nothing wrong with the setup as i have said before if i go back to the may version of the firmware it scans channels fine any later firmware the signal is strong the transponders see the signal but just wont find any channels.

• there is nothing wrong with the setup as i have said before if i go back to the may version of the firmware it scans channels fine any later firmware the signal is strong the transponders see the signal but just wont find any channels.

Just load a pre made channel list. I haven't scanned for channels in years.

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!