Working Oscam,???

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,347 times. The last Post () by Skeese.

• Hi
    I've bought a couple of week units over the few weeks and I must say...they're a great all round box.
    The only huge flaw is the absence of a working softcam.
    The oscam release is no good as a client and I don't think anyone has succeeded to do anything with it.
    I hear that there's an enigma2 release due soon...will that have any use able cams with it.
    If this wetek is to really take off then the release of any working softcam would boost sales big time.
    Amiko have succeeded with the A3?? so why not Wetek
    Any help or info appreciated

• here working oscam on android and openelec at WeTek Play

• What you are tryng to use? At my place all perfect!!!

• OK...I'll try again.
    What are the file path to ftp my details on both android and openelec?
    I couldn't make out what was been done on the YouTube video
    My main PC is down for the last few days and I'm working from my tablet.
    If he guys have it running sweet then its something I'm obviously doing wrong.
    I'll be back with more queries no doubt.Thanks

• Heyho,
    I also installed OSCam and entered via Webif my HS Line. But I have freezers, which nothing have to do with my server cause the responding ECM times are very wel. So are there other things to configure i missed to do maybe?
    Or is that maybe a problem concerning performance of the box (because at the moment i have 1500 channels in the list setting -( i will reduce but tomorrow for today it was to much but i have 4 sats so there will be a lot of channels)

I only entered my hs line in the server section of the webif, and made the oscam settings responding to the openelec handbook.

• Heyho,
    I also installed OSCam and entered via Webif my HS Line. But I have freezers, which nothing have to do with my server cause the responding ECM times are very wel. So are there other things to configure i missed to do maybe?
    Or is that maybe a problem concerning performance of the box (because at the moment i have 1500 channels in the list setting -( i will reduce but tomorrow for today it was to much but i have 4 sats so there will be a lot of channels)

I only entered my hs line in the server section of the webif, and made the oscam settings responding to the openelec handbook.

Hi,
    there have been issues with freezes, specially in HD channels, with owners that don't update the software. One recomendation to stop the freezes is to update to the last android, because it will update the uboot and generally it will solve your issue!

• Thanks, but
    Is that Android Update Solution also valid for Openelec System on SD Card? However the Android System was updated (one week ago) at the first set up of the System.

EDIT:
    Hey Guy, i was at official WeTEK Support Forum and the freezing Bug is well known at the Moment! It seems to be solved in 5.0.7. (release maybe in a few days after bugs have been eliminated) - So anyway at the Moment thanks for your help. :32_002:

• Thanks, but
    Is that Android Update Solution also valid for Openelec System on SD Card? However the Android System was updated (one week ago) at the first set up of the System.

EDIT:
    Hey Guy, i was at official WeTEK Support Forum and the freezing Bug is well known at the Moment! It seems to be solved in 5.0.7. (release maybe in a few days after bugs have been eliminated) - So anyway at the Moment thanks for your help. :32_002:

Well if you are running openelec on a microsd, the problem might be the microsd, there's a thread in wetek forum explaining that some microsd doesn't work very well in Wetek due to "Amlogic does not like some micro SD cards"...

Here is the thread: http://www.wetekforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=471

I'm running openelec 5.0.6 on nand flash and it is very fluid even on encrypt HD channels!

- - - Updated - - -

Well if you are running openelec on a microsd, the problem might be the microsd, there's a thread in wetek forum explaining that some microsd doesn't work very well in Wetek due to "Amlogic does not like some micro SD cards"...

Here is the thread: http://www.wetekforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=471

I'm running openelec 5.0.6 on nand flash and it is very fluid even on encrypt HD channels!

By the way, the recomended android version to correct uboot is the 12.03.2015. Don't know if is this one that you've got! You can get it on wetek forum: http://www.wetekforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=590#p3311

• Thanks again, i hope WeTek was friendly and sent me a correct functional Micro SD Card :83:
    I found the info that the Bug with the HD channels is already known also in the WeTek Home Forum and the info that the few small bugs will be fixed soon (maybe in 5.0.7), so at the Moment everything is ok. ;)

Android: I was only one time running Android, and I was not really impressed of watching TV, XBMC / Kodi was one of the main reasons I bought the box for - and maybe in future the E2BMC System if that will work as promised and already seen in the u-tube vids previews)

• ;)
    My line is pefect working as well I have a Raspberry PI Server running since couple of years, and only had(!) Freezers at HD channels only at WeTEK (my other boxes run without that symptoms). At the Moment the Problem seems to be solved:
    I reduced my Bouquets / channels and so I have now only ~300 channels for the WeTEK (before I had ~1000channels) - and the freezing is gone. So the reason seems to be in the Performance of the box (and not always on the user itself :13_002:)

• I finally managed to get OSCam up and running last night! Zapping is quite slow on OE+TVH, going to try WeTek Theater tonight! :20_003:

• master G

Set the Label from Wetek OSCam to Android OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!