Automatic scan tuner problems with Black hole Image

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 839 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Just tried to do a scan with the new blackhole image, everything scanned ok and the channels I wanted were found, however on exiting the scan option the channels were no where to be found, the last scanned folder showed the same channels I had scanned previous.

I tried doing a Automatic scan and the same thing happens, the channels are found but when you exit to the bouquets nothing is there accept old scans.

I decided to delete the last scanned bouquet to see if a new one would be created and nothing happened. The scan didnt create a new Last Scanned bouquet.

Am I doing something wrong with this image?

Many Thanks,

• sometimes they show up as data or services,,so what shamon says,you have to go back to 0 then go back in,,sometimes they are also simply added to the end of the list rather than alphabetically...

• master G

Added the Label Static Dish Setup
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Scanning problems with Blackhole” to “Automatic scan tuner problems with Black hole Image”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!