amiko Alien2 stuck on 00.00

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,095 times. The last Post () by joeuser.

• guys i was updating spark when my youngen unplugged the STB now it is stuck on 00.00
    i have a null modem cable that works on another receiver but i cannot seem to connect through putty
    is it dead or am i doing something wrong?

what are all the settings for putty?

regards

• hold the ok button on the front of the receiver whilst turnig it (using the power switch on the back) on,keep it held for ~15secs, see if the front panel show 'fact' or 'force'

• hi guys, nothing happens with any of the buttons, i know how to update and change from the buttons on the front, but all the buttons are dead nothing happens what so ever.
    i have been trying to connect my RS232 with putty but i cannot even get it to connect?

• if uboot (the bootloader) has become corrupt then the only way to recover it would be through JTAG (AFAIK).
    I'd contact who you bought it off if it's still under warranty

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!