flash problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 510 times. The last Post () by master G.

• i have failed to flash my new vu+duo with any image as ive tried them all,it just wont flash .it has factory experiment image installed ive tried from 1gb to 8gb usb drives formated with fat32 and nothing i just wonder is their another way to get image installed

• Instead of writing a long list of possibilities...
    I suggest you read the other threads with similar problems..
    They are at the bottom ofthis very page ( the tags)
    Is it a genuine original vu+ duo?
    Which image are you trying to flash with ?
    Are you following the correct procedure of how to flash??
    All of this is in the VU+ how to tutorials...
    You see, with the little info you give ,,the less precise the answer and conjures up more questions.

• sorry if i didnt come across clear, i am assured it is a genuine duo.the image iwant on it is black hole but i have tried openpli and open vix. i have read the tags and followed the correct procedure but cant get it to work,i just thought there might be another way like using modem cable . the shop i bought it of said they will replace it if faulty

- - - Updated - - -

hi ,thanks to everybody who helped me throught this problem went out this morning and bought a 1gb flash stick put it in worked first time, brilliant

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!