[Addon] VDR scanning DVB menu by WeTek

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,785 times. The last Post () by dale094.

• From WeTek Forum:

WeTek is proud to announce Scanning Menu for users of OpenELEC which are using VDR to watch DVB on their WeTek Play.

How to install and use this Add-on?

1. Install VDR
    2. Enable restfulapi in the vdr-addon (configuration) - set ip to 127.0.0.1
    3. Enable vdr-vnsi in Live TV
    4. Install from .zip this Add-on
    5. Reboot WeTek Play
    6. After WeTek Play is rebooted, add-on will be available under Main Menu -> Programs

From this Add-on you can easily scan and configure your DVB tuner settings without headache.

vdr-addon -> Configure -> Plugins -> Enable plugin: Restfulapi

Scanning menu is available as VDR Configuration under Programs on main menu

VDR DVB Scanning Menu make life easy :)

• nice 1 thing most people dont know the names from the satellite ike astra2 = 28.2E in the menu are only the names no 28.2E it easy addon i think if the 28.2E and so i in the list then it is very easy :)

btw it works on kodi 15.0b1 too

VU+Zero4K

09553007003687213979.gif

Edited once, last by snifferdsx ().

• hello mate

running openelec 5.0.8
    installed VDR
    enabled live tv
    enabled VDR-VNSI
    enabled restfulapi
    set ip 127.0.0.1

under program there's no addons listed.

so i can't get to VDR Configuration

regards: canthackit

- - - Updated - - -

can someone please answer, give me a clue a to what might be happening or not.

i've followed the tut to the letter, but upon reboot under programs or program addons there's no VDR Config menu.

please help if you can.

regards: canthackit

- - - Updated - - -

OK

could this be the problem?

4. Install from .zip this Add-on

i havn't done this

does his mean load the script.config.vdr.zip onto the wetek?

if it does how do i do this, there don't seem to be a ftp program so how do i do it please.

in the meantime i shall be trying to do this lol

regards:canthackit

• you need to install add-on from zip, put it on .usb and go to section to install from .zip, of course, if you dont install it you cant see it under Programs

Btw. there is new version of addon:

New version of VDR Configuration tool

Changelog:

- Added support to manage 2nd DVB-S2 tuner settings (adapter1)

Now both tuners of DVB-S2 tuner can be managed :20_003:

• for people who wil try this and you must config diseqc config if you use a standard lnb
    choose then in the config for 9750/10750mhz ku band LNBF (Linear)
    if you look for asta2 28.2 East, you mus look for Eutelsat 28A
    save the config and reboot the wetek so you are sure the vdr read again the diseqc.conf

i wil make later a tutorial about this :)

VU+Zero4K

09553007003687213979.gif

• is there a tool for setting favs for VDR or are we stuck just now with only dreamset on droid format only ?

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• hi

please vdr wetek not work on me, I use openelec 5.0.8, I want to scan the satellite ses 7 in LNB1 and measat3 in lnb 2, the scan does not run after a 56% scan stops and there is no channel that I can

• loaded the script kept getting vdr not connecting ,took me a few reboots before it kicked in now all fine , except need a config editor to make a bouquet for 28.2 east if anybody can help. sorry found 1 thanks anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

try this honcho, it works well ,extract you're config file from openelec/ using winscp. /storage/.kodi/addons/service.multimedia.vdr-addon/config/ or
    /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.multimedia.vdr-addon/config/ edit it in VDR editor save it and put it back in openelec.

is there a tool for setting favs for VDR or are we stuck just now with only dreamset on droid format only ?

• master G

Added the Label WeTek OpenELEC

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!