Cloud Ibox 4 Red Light Faullt

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,380 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi all, I have here an ibox 4, Its stuck on red light and will not flash using usb, tried multiple images, bootlaoders and usb's and still no good, I've been readin up a bit and see a fix for the ibox 1, 2 and 3 but no 4, i know the 4 is a clone and not a real box but was just wondering is it possible to save it, Support online for this model is pretty limited, I can solder so can JTAG it if needed, Just need a bit of advice on how to or pointed to any existing guides. Dont know if the process is the same as the ibox 3,

• yo, i was given box in same condition......got in touch with guy and fixed it.....and he then reloaded pluggins etc to hard drive.....running sweet now.
    He fixes all iboxes with these probs. Email is bellow..let me know how you get on

• Official Post

Hi all, I have here an ibox 4, Its stuck on red light and will not flash using usb, tried multiple images, bootlaoders and usb's and still no good, I've been readin up a bit and see a fix for the ibox 1, 2 and 3 but no 4, i know the 4 is a clone and not a real box but was just wondering is it possible to save it, Support online for this model is pretty limited, I can solder so can JTAG it if needed, Just need a bit of advice on how to or pointed to any existing guides. Dont know if the process is the same as the ibox 3,

The cloud ibox 4 is a VU solo2 Clone, and as such not supported on this forum (unless things have changed). The solo2 clones are all over the internet with the same issue, its chip replacement not jtag......

- - - Updated - - -

[quote='tomatoman','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=270969#post270969']yo, i was given box in same condition......got in touch with guy and fixed it.....and he then reloaded pluggins etc to hard drive.....running sweet now.
    He fixes all iboxes with these probs. Email is bellow..let me know how you get on

Yupp your still selling mate:61:

• I can vouch for marius if you live in the north east you can drop the box off and pick it up a few hours later when It's done, he just fixed my bricked ibox 4 yesterday and put loads of stuff on and was really cheap

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!