Vu uno cline support PLEASE

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,216 times. The last Post () by RATIUS.

• I have factory reset my Uno, installed the latest official image, updated the drivers, flashed with blackhole 1.66, set-up the USALS installed and started the full 2.2.1 Cccam. I'm back to my old sticking point! How to get my clines onto the receiver. my lines look like:

#
    C: c*****os.h*****ix.org 33359 m****k rt*****bg no { 0:0:2, 0500:032820 }##

Reading other posts it appears that I should ditch the hash symbols at the beginning and end of each line.
    When I open the Cccam.cfg I have absolutely NO idea where to paste the clines!
    I have 7 different clines what's the easiest way for "halfwit" to install them?

Can I use Cccam lines manager 1.3

RATIUS

• Official Post

Extract the attached CCcam.cfg and FTP to folder /etc/ using DCC.

Paste your c lines into the CCcam.cfg below the info and save, the c lines should automatically start if CCcam is the default cam, or you can restart from softcam manager using Blue button.

CCcam line manager is a great tool if you dont know how to create shares manually.

• So your Cccam.cfg should overwrite the existing Ccam.cfg which already exists in the folder /etc/ ? I noticed that your version has a lot less info in it. Can you please confirm that i should not copy any of the "#" symbols at the beginning and end of each of the clines?

RATIUS

• Official Post

Mine will overwrite the CCcam.cfg thats already there, or you can delete whats there and FTP mine into /etc/. Make sure you have your C lines backed up.

The attached version is simplified with all the un needed information removed.

Having # infront of anything in the CCcam.cfg will disabled it from being read by CCcam, so dont put # infront of any of your c lines unless you want to disable it.

• BINGO...
    All working. The confusing issue for me was all the existing text in the cccam.cfg file, I really didn't know where to put the clines! It turns out to be much easier that thought. That said I would never have got there without your help

RATIUS

• If you read all " the unneccessary information" that comes with the "full configuration" then you will learn a hell of a lot more about how the system works and how to "tweak" the .cfg file..... the reason for an "editted " version is so as not to "occupy" or "confuse" the user..as in your case,
    But it most certainly is worth a good read to try out all possible configurations using Cccam only , for example how to "filter" Flines ,Clines ,etc,,
    caz ;)

• I had read that many posts I couldn't see the wood for the trees... I really thought it was much more complicated than it actually turned out to be! Still learning!!!

RATIUS

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!