What`s the best android receiver with also good support ?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 771 times. The last Post () by B@ndit.

• It depends on what characteristics you are looking for..
    I have fbox which I wouldnt recommend as it doesnt have a tuner..
    Wetek ( check out the wetek sponsors site and the wetek section on this site..)
    is doing the business and constantly work in progress and 100% support...
    cant find any major fault with it and I´m sure a lot of users will agree..

• Hi Yemyem, Vu+ boxes are good, but mostly full size, (I believe the solo is a little smaller but less memory but depends on your budget) not had any experience with the wetek boxes though, so may be worth investigating,

Regards

Mole

Appologies, misread the question, Little black box are v good, but not a Sat reciever, v fast with Kodi

Edited once, last by molegrips: misread question ().

• Hi, I too have a Minix Neo 8 and can say its super fast and responsive, I also have a CS918 (original one) which works just as well as the Minix but sometimes freezes and needs to be rebooted, also have an MX Box, the original one which was originally returns to Matricom that were rebadged and sold as low ens android tv boxes... this was sloooow... think they have released a new one which looks promising but with 3 allready the wife said NO MORE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!