DM800 hd clone error

There are 62 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,262 times. The last Post () by LandUzu.

• Yeah it did turn on with the 72 image flashed, the remote wouldnt work though :/
    OK, im gonna try that route, i just didnt wanna throw good money after bad. Ill look for a SIM after work today and feedback as soon as i can.

Cheers Benkurd

P.S. how do i flash the fresh 72 image? dreamup does not find box when it asks me to power it up in dreamup, the network card shows 1 solid green and 1 solid yellow light and i dont seem to be able to connect via null cable. :(

• My box sometimes does this if you unplug it then plug it back in.
    Try leaving it unplugged for a minutes before plugging it back in and it should start up again.

• hi there ddaddy,

i have tried leaving/taking the power out and to no avail. i cannot connect to the box via any method. anybody got any other suggestions before i park my landrover on it?
    I have had the mainboard out and cannot see any blown bits or dry joints.

I think the box is brown bread.

• I have the same problem.

It started after I have flashed box with Nemesis2 3 dm800 SVN(093) ramiMAHER 09-21.

Now I know that I have a Ferrari card inside.

My problem is also that I cannot access the box at all either with serial cable or IP.

I googled I lot but could not find the right instructions how to recover the box.

So, please do not just ask us to flash it with new image. That might be the easy part of recovery if we can get a connection to the box.

• I'm assuming you've tried holding the button on the box when plugging in then going to the ip shown on the oled screen?

I was doing that before i lost the oled display completely. I now have no display at all and cannot ping the usual IP, neither can any programs like dreamup find the box when prompted to connect.

Regards

LandUzu

• Sorry to hear that Park, do you have display at all?

• Sounds like a box fault I'm afraid. Like I said, mine sometimes plays dead after an unplug but leaving unplugged for a minute cures it.
    Try unplugging the network cable too.

• Have you made sure the sim is seated properly?

Yup had the SIM out, cleaned it with alcohol pad. Made sure it was seated nice n firmly. Had it connecting after that to DCC, but then just after a couple of image flashes, OLED just stopped working and here i am in the sh1t with no box :( lol

• Sorry to hear that Park, do you have display at all?

Hi LandUzu,

Yes I have OLED display but even if I keep power button pressed down I still get the same Error message.

BTW, I am using Dreamup 1.3.2.1. Should I use different version?

• Hi LandUzu,

Yes I have OLED display but even if I keep power button pressed down I still get the same Error message.

BTW, I am using Dreamup 1.3.2.1. Should I use different version?

What is the exacxt error mentioned on the oled screen Park?

do u have a clone box park and what sim number you have? is it 2.01?

• Hi,

OK, I am one step further :-)

I have loaded patched Dream up and now I can connect to the box via Network.

I need to flash it with the right image now. Any recomendation?

I have Ferrari SIM (red).

• what bootloasder version mate?

Many thanks for your propt help!!!

My knowledge of this is not that good.

Can I check that without taking the SIM out?

Box is brand new.

I have flashed it with Ferrari-SSL78F-OpenPLi-2,0-beta-dm800 For Ferrari Sim #75/76 and it is up and running now.

If you still have a suggestion for a better image please let me know.

Once again thank you for your support. I hope I will be OK from this point on. Just need to figure out how to configure HD disk now.

• No worries, i dont have any experience of Ferrari images im afraid Park. I would suggest you use the search function before posting a new thread about HDD configuration.

Pleased to have shared a little with you. If i have helped, please click the thanks button below :32_002:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!