Channels not working.

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,317 times. The last Post () by dreamuser.

• Hmm I still cant find my movie channels, scanned where catseye said, 0 found
    changed 5/6 to auto

what's this about they changed their name? what are they called now ?maybe there somewhere else in the bouquet and i have to move them from catseye list in dreamset

• Hmm I still cant find my movie channels, scanned where catseye said, 0 found
    changed 5/6 to auto

what's this about they changed their name? what are they called now ?maybe there somewhere else in the bouquet and i have to move them from catseye list in dreamset

If you have recently scanned over a settings list then you will find any new channels at the very end of the list.
    you say your search came up with 0,, if you are that desperate to have them back now ,then I suggest you do a FULL sat scan...
    I´m sure Catseye is on the case as we post btw ;)

• yep, did a full scan, found them in the last scan folder. wasn't going to do any more, so i downloaded rats list, and everything worked perfect, catseyes movies have the wrong numbers, which i'm sure he will put right.

• is their a problem with the autobouquets e2 updating these channels and commando autobouquets now because mt brother tryed on his alien box and the channels r still missing my m8 has d500 with commando and wen he autobouquets now the channels are still missing
    dreamuser

• is their a problem with the autobouquets e2 updating these channels and commando autobouquets now because mt brother tryed on his alien box and the channels r still missing my m8 has d500 with commando and wen he autobouquets now the channels are still missing
    dreamuser

All working fine here

If you are using enigma 2 try using dreamset v2.39 or dreambox edit software to send the settings to your box

There appears to be many people reporting problems when using other methods of software to send to box

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!