how to create a bouquet from a scan ?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,350 times. The last Post () by chopper.

• Hi guys, I hope this is in the right section.

I have a vu+ duo running vix 1.66, if I do a full scan, is it possible to then organise the channels into bouquets automatically or do I have to use dreambox edit to create them manually (which sounds like a real pain !)

I would like to delete all my old bouquets, do a full scan and then create new bouquets with the new channels found in the scan, I guess a bit like catseye does.

any help please ?

• Official Post

Bring up the channel list by pressing the up arrow button on the remote > Highlight the channel you want to add to a bouquet / favorite > Press the menu button > Select add service to bouquet > Another window will open with the list of favorites to choose from > Press OK button on the bouquet you want to add the channel to..

• Thanks for the advice guys, ive managed to get my head around it now.

The first time I tried autobouquet maker, all it did was add all the channels to "last scanned" so I removed all the bouquets and scanned again.
    This time when I ran autobouquet maker it created new bouquets which I have edited in DBE to suit.

:)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!