mgcamd as a client

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,445 times. The last Post () by billy thekid.

• hi guys - can i use mgcamd 1.38 as a client to connect to a server that is using CCcam-s2s ? I have BH1.6.6 image on my vu+duo..i followed a tut on HERE, but it didnt work..?...heard that mgcamd is a good emu as a clinet hence my need for it.

i coudnt do this bit below as i dont have access to the server ..

."First you need to make F line on your server side where cccam is running. Then simply make C line from that F line! "

• Official Post

You dont have access to the server to create new c lines, but do you have a c line already ?

If you have a c line Mgcamd 1.38 can still be used, install from the attached file and add the c line to cccam.list, you will find that in /var/keys/.

The CCcam server where your c line was created needs to be using version 2.0.11, all other versions cause picture freezing and glitching.

• The CCcam server where your c line was created needs to be using version 2.0.11, all other versions cause picture freezing and glitching.

I suppose i could try it..if it works then obviously the server must have 2.0.11, if not then he doesnt..lol?....i have the c line already.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!