how do i get a channel list for e2?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,647 times. The last Post () by SayyiD.

• aloha!

pretty new to all this, just got my spark box up and running after three long hours of trying!

im looking for an image which holds a channel list, does anyone have any they can advise to download??

Any help is appreciated!

• Any of the channel lists from here will work => Enigma2 Channel List Download

Do you need a motorised dish list or just static dish for one satellite ?

Instead of making my own thread - is that the main difference among all those various settings? I have motor, Location Central EU @14 degrees East longitude and I noticed Likra setting is popular around where I live, for motorized dish that is. Does it take up much memory space inside box and or slow it down, if you upload into it full range of satelites and is that reason why people choose limited sets for sats that they mainly watch something on?

Second question, I started using E-Channelizer settings editor and would like to know how to merge my own custom DVB-T setting - I did manual sat scan and sorted into bouquet - with Likra setting for 4 sat which I just downloaded from here. I suppose the process is the same as with other editors (also have DreamboxEdit and DCCenter) it doesn't matter if you explain with any other one in mind, I just need the kick in right direction.
    Thanks.

Edited 2 times, last by vinov ().

• Dreamboxedit will do to edit any list posted.
    Nrmally people edit these lists for the satellites they can/want to receive.
    The lists themselves don't take up much memory at all / will not/ should not slow down the receiver at all.
    You can merge your dvb-t settings with any lists using dreambox edit.
    First, scan your dvb-t channels and then receive them using dreambox edit.
    Copy your channel list and paste them into another running instance of dreamboxedit that is opened with the downloaded e2 list of your choosing.
    Send the modified list to your receiver.
    Job done.

• I started using E-Channelizer settings editor and would like to know how to merge my own custom DVB-T setting - I did manual sat scan and sorted into bouquet - with Likra setting for 4 sat which I just downloaded from here. I suppose the process is the same as with other editors (also have DreamboxEdit and DCCenter) it doesn't matter if you explain with any other one in mind, I just need the kick in right direction.

Using E-Channelizer v2.1, you can now merge bouquets from another settings simply.
    You can import from either local file or STB, no need to open another window though!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!