Continuous recording mode because of streaming app

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 433 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I am using Blackbox ios app for viewing VU+ Duo2 channels via streaming. Both tuners are active but have different set of satellites assigned
    Problem is I am constantly seeing recording mode and no way to disable it even when app is not in use. This means in some cases I can not switch to channels which are on same tuner that is used for recording/streaming. Only way now to get rid of recording at least for few minutes is restarting VU+ before which I am asked if I am sure that I want to restart since there are active recordings but this restarting takes quite some time and is quite annoying way to switch channels when you need to restart so often
    BlackHole 2.1.5 image installed. Similar problem was with older images as well.

Is there any other way to stop that recording mode for streaming port?
    Why is it getting into recording mode all the time if I am not using that app?

• have you webif open for outside your homenetwork? if yes then it sounds like someone is using your box over the net .

just see that this is your first post you might like to introduce yourself in proper section

Edited once, last by thijss ().

• Thanx for clarifying. I've fixed that now

Yes, it seems to be closed now...
    in openwebif you can also

Code
    enable HTTP Authentication : yes

Code
    enable Authentication for streaming : yes

too... this way you need to use password to enter..
    save and full restart box after making changes buddy ..

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!