oscam to csp

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,965 times. The last Post () by coolfi.

• Hi everyone.

I am having a problem connecting my oscam to my csp. I've tried different versions of oscam but the problem is still the same, csp connects fine to oscam.

Oscam is not connecting to csp no matter what I try, in the past I am sure I did connect but can't remember how or what caused the problem now.

This is the error in the webif proxy list.
    1 csp ON OFF 0.0.0.0 55003 newcamd 0000:0000 no data 00:18:59 UNKNOWN

The ip address always stays as 0.0.0.0 with unknown error, I've tried ip address, dyns name, localhost, and 127.0.0.1 too but still ip stays as 0.0.0.0, and csp not showing anything connected to it.

This is my oscam.server

oscam.conf

I am uising arm chip to compile oscam.

Thanks for any help.

Edited 2 times, last by coolfi ().

• newcamd in oscam will always stay at unknown until something is requested from that (reader)(n-line)(user) from within that assigned group

try remove ident or add 0963:000000 not just 000000
    also try remove all caid and ident all together

then make sure a request is getting to the reader otherwise it will stay unknown

also check opened ports google "check open ports"

apart from that i know nothing else why it wouldnt connect

• Hi, thanks for the reply, yes the ports are open and I am connecting to my csp via other connectors, I had also tried all those suggested methods before posting here, the strange thing is the ip always stays as as 0.0.0.0, even when connecting locally

I've also tried

waitforcards = 1 and 0.

Maybe am think I need to enable something before compiling it?

Thanks.

Edited once, last by coolfi ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!