Youtube fix needed for TSMedia

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,951 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• I have same problem, please help us to fix this issue ! ! !

Cause : youtube not support API2 anymore they change to API3, we need to update our enigma or tsmedia to make it working with API3. so we can get back youtube working again in our devices .

• My Tsmedia also does the same. When Tsmedia stops working I realise just how much I use it. I love it.

I hope it can be fixed someday.

• yes this is the same problem i have. my child loves the kids section on ts media and most of the media links where from you tube and now its not working, only thing i have going for me is i have the hbbtv plugin downloaded and youtube comes with that and its fully functional. its just easier to go to tsmedis thou! im using a vu duo 2 not to sure if the plugin is supported on other devices.

• Now youtube section is fixed and working
    other youtube dependent addons in kids and other places will be fixed as soon as possible

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• Hi mfaraj57, youtube is working again. But I noticed on the "USER CHANNELS" section when I select a channel on that list, the videos are in order of Most Popular.

Where as before it listed the newest video first so it was easy to view that channels latest video.

Thank you for all your hard work mfaraj57, its very much appreciated.

Edited once, last by Rowey ().

• Hi I'm currently using a golden media triblex with HDMU image.. I'm having the same problem with you tube not playing.. is there any file that I could update on the image our should I try a different image...

• mfaraj57 On the new 10.0 Tsmedia how do i access the youtube channels i added to the file "youtube_user"

I can't see to find it on this version. Thank you.

• Typically through the icon labelled user channels.

That was the first thing I tried but when i select the icon and then select the 'User Channels' option it lists lots of enimga2 related videos

e.g.

E2USB SUNRAY Video Boot
    E2USB [Enigma2 IMAGE to USB]
    Teledunet Auto Installer & Updater

...and many more but none of these are channels they are videos and none of them are ones i've added.

If i FTP to etc/TSmedia my youtube_user file is still there and correct with my channels but i cant get tsmedia 10 to see it.

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!