Online converter channel list from E2 to VDR

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,632 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• try this not near to test unfortinitly :)

as you can see ive only set a few sections with those delimiters to see if it kicks in for those that i know are not normalily at the top , let me know if yah test b4 im bk in doors :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Played about for a bit this is what i came up with :)
    ive noticed that you must clear data within setting live tv then after it re-does the data then reboot
    otherwise it dont kick in ,

i think this may solve the issue were having :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Edited once, last by Honcho ().

• i tryd the First group type that failed to generate as per i wanted i then tryd 1,2,3,4 and so on but still had some issues
    so yeah did A,B,C,D,E,F and so on and it seamed to stick , there is still a section out i think but i recon i just missed that yin ;)

still issues with the epg xlml import i think is way ahead , reason were only getting so much epg retained is that freesat n sly are on diff transponders, i read that rytek has stated that only certian apps / scrips are permited and only under certian rules like can not ask for data more than once aday n few other things because of teh problems exsperanced cpl year back when it went petetong for rytek n had to move hosts ect ect , still to read more on how to achieve full epg n retaining the info , as i leak epg every reboot or changin from live tv to say genisis , navi x ect ect , even after clear data in epg settings it never come back right lolz

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• same here, one reason why i didn't opt for android, i got everything working ok incl picons but no epg. but at least we have channels conf done thats moe important, you can also install Ivue tv guide it populates most regional and sports films, but takes 30 seconds to load.

• Ivue tv guide ? ill need to google this lolz , it add em to guide or yah gota open a app then read it type thing ?

there a few scripts for VDR in linux , makes me wonder if you can , add that epg cache via network and config the xmltvsource to go to the linux source rather than
    to where it going the now .

waiting on a parcel to arrivbe then i think im gona install the linux xbmc oscam install giude posted by Master G and see if this is indeed possible , dont see why i cant be as network mounts are availible within kodi openelec might be a way forward , dont know if there is anything similer for windows O/S with xbmc/kodi with VDR but would imagine its very possible anah , probs a long way for a shortcut but i have a few devices that only run xbmc/kodi and pick up my tuners so i will try on one oh em in when the parcel arrives :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• found this so far

plugin Eepg and you have have to tune to epg background audio iirc to grab from stream the epg
    that plugin should pull into vdr the epg just like lazers does on commando images i beleive
    ive added this to my channel.conf in radio section but not been able to conect , just says no data :(

EPG Background Audio.;BSkyB:11778:VC23M2S0:S28.2E:27500:0:648=@4:0:0:4152:2:2004:0

also this will probs come in handy anah as you can download full epg from radio times via here

Code
    http://www.webgrabplus.com/epg-channels#stc_3B

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• my package arrived today anah , so ill prob start the linux,xbmc,vdr pc with dvb-s2 and see if i can get that to pull it in right
    and see if i cant get wetek vdr to grab it from there , gona try stay aff it me lolz

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• master G

Added the Label WeTek OpenELEC

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!