Vu+duo2 usb problem

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 620 times. The last Post () by splat01.

• Ok where to start ? ...... I put master g's new blackhole back up image on the other day , could not get it to work on my sly channels after putting my cccam.cfg in var-etc folder as you would do. I did have a openvix working great for about a year after not getting on with BH before then , so when I saw the images of master g's image I would give it a go . So now I can't get any other image to go onto my vu+duo2 (not a clone) I've tried the usb stick fat32 that as put images onto my box and my sons , I've also tried 10 other sticks with no joy . I've got 2 sticks that nearly goes but for about 1 second it hangs on usb then goes to start , I've disconnected my hard drive and have no other usb sticks connected , I've even done a factory reset..... I've had a look at vu+ toolbox but not got a scubby lol ..... Any help would be great as I've tried all I know .....

• with Master G´s image on ¿ did you restart the softcam of choice?
    you mention CCcam.cfg but it would be better to use Oscam for $ly channels..
    #
    with no hdd/usb sticks connected..except for image usb stick
    Check the image that youre trying to install is a full image....
    Which image have you tried to install??

• Hi caz I'm fine now m8 thanks Master G pmd me and we got it sorted .... I only tried putting an old cline in lol thanks anyway... And of course a Big Thanks to the Master G

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!