Newb Looking for Direction with Vu+ Solo2

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 638 times. The last Post () by rosscoe.

• Guys,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section,

As per my title i have a Vu+ Solo2, I grasp i need to flash it with either black hole or open vix and have downloaded the guide from here (many thanks) However im a little confused on the next step, I am looking to use catseyes channel listing and understand i can ftp it across but what software do i need to install prior to this?

Again if there is a pdf idiots guide somewhere that i missed then if someone can point me in the direction and I'll crack on regardless. sorry to mess people about.

John

• By using the top right corner searchbar with key words you will find all the info..
    To install a ready made channel list you can either use Dreamset or dreambox edit
    or install an IPK ( ready made to install ) by FTP ( using DCC(dreamboc control centre) or FILezilla) directly to the box...
    These two highlighted links are in the vu+ tutorials..
    Dummies guide for setting up your VU+
    In this second link you will find how to and where DCC is and how to setup with a video...
    I strongly urge you to install our Addons plugin ( we do the work to make everything easier at hand for you)
    How to install CCcam and add a C line on Latest Black Hole images

But I suggest lookig at the e2 tutorials which are more generalised for most e2 boxes no matter the image...

• Official Post

Why use OScam over CCAM? Am I missing something?

There is a problem recording one channel and viewing another using all versions of CCcam except 2.3.0 on all of the latest images. Oscam doesn`t have these issues.. Recently members are also reporting problems with Channel freezing using CCcam that has improved after moving to oscam..

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!