I urgently need a working image Black Hole 2.1.5​ for my VU+ Solo2 working

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 466 times. The last Post () by radicaldoc.

• I have a working version of Openpli 4 with 27.5 and 28.2 working on it but it's a nightmare crashing doesn't record half the time Osycam has to be restarted manually. So i would like to change back to black hole with Xbmc as well as 27.5 and 28.2...i am not able to do this myself so was wondering if anyone could help. if so could you message me please.. I don't have much money but i would be prepared to pay something for your time..Thanks guys..

My wife is driving me nuts becouse it isn't working right and she keeps missing stuff..

Just to make it clear i do not need codes for 27.5 as have them and i can get them i don't want to upset anyone with this post i am just asking someone to help me please...

• You do not need to pay for any help you may need,,, just ask for it and somebody will gladly help out where we can..
    you should look in the backup images section :
    Blackhole 2.1.5 Solo2 Full Backup Image by mckee25
    it has our addons plugin from which you can download/install anything extra you need/want...
    update the channel list as its old now...
    How to install CCcam and add a C line on Latest Black Hole images
    Dummies guide for setting up your VU+

• Hi thanks for the reply but i did check that and it has no information for setting up 27.5w I have tried and failed on many occasions i am not too good at this nowadays... I cannot find anywhere where it tells me what i need to move over the the new image to make it work ie. channel lists etc. which is why i made the offer to someone who has a solo2. As i said i have a working copy of Openpli so would have the files i need i suppose to make the new image work i would think am i correct in that?
    Or can i not do that???

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!