BlackHole 2.1.6 Vu+ Solo2 Full Backup image by mckee25

There are 32 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,454 times. The last Post () by scouse645.

• BlackHole 2.1.6 Vu+ Solo2 Full Backup image by mckee25

What's Included:

Blackhole 2.1.6
    Catseye Full Motor Settings 15/05/2015
    Rats Black Picons (Installed in internal flash, usr/share/enigma2)

Cams:

Oscam 10651 + CCcam 2.1.3
    CCcam 2.3.0
    Mgcamd 1.38
    (Please add your own configs)

Plugins:

CCam Info v1.3c
    Oscam Status
    Rats Picon Updater
    TS media 9.6 Full (Linuxsat 1channel Proxy added)
    Lairzer AutoBouquets E2
    Live Football 5.8
    Coolman Tv Guide v7.3.0
    Linuxsatsupport Addons Panel
    ShootYourScreen
    Cross EPG (configured to save to usb, updates at 06.30 daily)

Not all plugins have been re-skinned to suit for use with a HD skin.... Please use the installed MX_Reddiamond skin if you want all plugins to appear in normal size.

Skins:

Default HD Skin
    MX_Reddiamond

FTP Password: vuplus

:shake:

• perfect image but i still can not get other then astra 2 to work ok

i install image to my solo,
    ftp my oscam file to etc/tuxbox/config, chang attributs to 755,press blue button start cam
    astra 2 ok and clearing
    turn dish round to another sat like 13degrees no channels clearing
    any ideas i had this prob with your early blackhole image aswell

• The image is really good, but one issue, when opening the EPG and other items like TS media it is ver small, I need a pair of binoculars to see the screen. Any ideas? All th resolution is set correctly.

• The image is really good, but one issue, when opening the EPG and other items like TS media it is ver small, I need a pair of binoculars to see the screen. Any ideas? All th resolution is set correctly.

Read post #1 again buddy..... the explanation is in it. "Not all plugins have been re-skinned to suit for use with a HD skin.... Please use the installed MX_Reddiamond skin if you want all plugins to appear in normal size."

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi,Received my VU+ Solo 2 today and this is my first image I installed on it.
    The box is very fast and the image is great.Im having small issue with the "XBMC LAUNCHER" .I cannot see any movies, tv shows, music or anything else apart from the menu.
    Thanks for help.

• Official Post

Hi,Received my VU+ Solo 2 today and this is my first image I installed on it.
    The box is very fast and the image is great.Im having small issue with the "XBMC LAUNCHER" .I cannot see any movies, tv shows, music or anything else apart from the menu.
    Thanks for help.

You need to add the repositories, then you can download the add-ons to your HDD. Or use the linuxsat-add-ons panel from the plugin menu and download what you need from there..

• You need to add the repositories where you can download the add-ons to your HDD. Or use the linuxsat-add-ons panel from the plugin menu and download what you need from there..

Tried it but Im getting "addon does not have the correct structure"
    Searched online but didnt find the solution.

- - - Updated - - -

For those who might have the same problem here are 2 ways that worked for me.
    1.Install zip files from harddrive
    or
    2.Install "Addon Installer" and use it to install other add-ons
    :-)

• Hi.
    I have couple problems.
    First EPG works only on some channels. On some is showing no current epg available.
    2. My catseye channel list for uk works only in parts. All sky movie SD channels showing Service not found. Not SID in PAT.
    3. Very poor choice of oscams. How can I add normal 1.20 unstable, or some oscam 1078 for example. If I go for Linuxsat-support addons there just 2 of them. Should change atributs on all files in oscam config folder forr 755, becouse right now all are 600, but they works perfectly with BH 2,1,4 beckup. Just changed to get XMBC, and now I dont have anythinh ;/
    Thanks for any help

• You need to update the channel list installed in this image...... i made this backup on the 21st of May, there have been a lot of changes since then.... You can do this through the addons panel already installed in plugins.

I can see two pages of different oscams on the addon panel, see below

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi.
    I have couple problems.
    First EPG works only on some channels. On some is showing no current epg available.
    2. My catseye channel list for uk works only in parts. All sky movie SD channels showing Service not found. Not SID in PAT.
    3. Very poor choice of oscams. How can I add normal 1.20 unstable, or some oscam 1078 for example. If I go for Linuxsat-support addons there just 2 of them. Should change atributs on all files in oscam config folder forr 755, becouse right now all are 600, but they works perfectly with BH 2,1,4 beckup. Just changed to get XMBC, and now I dont have anythinh ;/
    Thanks for any help

1. Not all channels give a full 7 day epg download.
    2. If you were to read up about yesterday´s changes ( 16.06.2015) on Uk movie channels
    and notice latest Catseye´s list is dated 15.06.2015 this would be obvious.
    You can easily rescan the frequency in question( it has been posted elsewhere)
    3. poor choice of Oscams? I doubt if any team backup would have such a thing..
    besides it wouldn´t take you long to install whichever is your preferred version.
    A perfect solution to all your problems would be to start from a fresh image and set it up to your liking,
    then you could upload the backup of it for others to use..

• SORRY - i didn't mean to be rude! I just wrote in wrong way, I apologize.
    ad2. now looks clear
    ad3. There is a lot of oscams, but only two are just oscam, the rest are with some extras, why there is no more just 1.20 1078 ore something like this.

Cazuela and mckee25 If I could do it any back up, probably I would do it, unfortunately I'm noob and you are masters thats the reason, why I asking you for help. If I could just add an XMBC to the previous image, I would not install that one.

ONE MORE TIME SORRY !!

Accualy from where I can download oscams for BH image?

Thank you

• You will find oscam for the BH image by pressing the green button on your remote to access the plugins list.... now select the Linuxsat support plugin... Under cams select the cams for BH 2.x.x

Or you can also find cam packs here for the BH image.... BlackHole 2.X.X Softcam Collection

fI7WHhv.png

• Thank you cazuela. Just one question are this one will work for bh, or which I have to chose?
    oscam_1.20-rev-10775-oe1.6.rar
    oscam_1.20-rev-10775-oe2.0.rar
    oscam_1.20-rev-10775-Pli-4.0.rar

Mckee25, can you tell me how you add xmbc to this image? Is there any easy way or some tutorial.
    Mckee25 I've been there and there just two clear oscams without cccam or another mods. For some reason they not working for me. I will try again with all of them.

Honestly I'm really sorry

Thank you.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!