HDMU CaptainBlastXD Spark7162

There are 67 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,668 times. The last Post () by robbbin.

• Haha, well I'm a newbie, you on the other hand are a master. So leave me alone okay? ;)
    I was gonna write a little script on start up to fix the issue but this is better ;). Thanks again mate!

must say this isnt mine, i dont take credit for this its something i found on HDMU site, love google if you know how to use it and have a lot of time to spare

• Hi,

Tried to install this today, the image went on fine and rebooted however although it says boot, it stayed like that for nearly 10 minutes, only briefly showing the Sly boot screen then nothing else.

Had to revert back to previous image, any idea why?

Amiko Alien 2+

Gavin.

• the same thing happened to me, put the files in the root of your usb/hdd and flash the image using the spark upgrade-e2 plugin, it was fine after this

HTH

• I had a couple of issues with some images just sticking at the boot screen, then I flashed robijay's openatv 5 images, let it boot up fine in enigma, then went back to spark and flashed this images and it worked. Dont know why, but might be worth a try.

Cheers.

• Sorry to report that the image did the same thing twice again, it installs OK, but then just sticks on the boot screen and never progresses.

Iv put base builds of OpenVix and HDMU and they work fine, so there is something in this image that my box doesn't like :(

• "Sticks on the boot screen," meaning the hdmu boot logo on the TV or a blank TV screen and the VFD showing just "BOOT" ?
    If the first case, does it respond to pings? Can you ftp/telnet to the box?
    Do you have any flash drives or external hard drives connected?

• Sorry to report that the image did the same thing twice again, it installs OK, but then just sticks on the boot screen and never progresses.

Iv put base builds of OpenVix and HDMU and they work fine, so there is something in this image that my box doesn't like :(

Sorry to hear that, could you try flash the 2nd backup.(First file in attachments on the first post). If that works, let me know. I flashed the most recent backup yesterday and everything worked for me. Cheers

Update: Seems a few others are having the same problem, could you try flash this using the upgrade-e2 plugin. It is in the plugin pack by pauldb.

• Hi Captain,

just tried this image and got the following results.

goes from 'boot' to 'load' then 'run' and then alternates between the sky boot logo and a full screen plain white image and keeps doing this.

HTH

• "Sticks on the boot screen," meaning the hdmu boot logo on the TV or a blank TV screen and the VFD showing just "BOOT" ?
    If the first case, does it respond to pings? Can you ftp/telnet to the box?
    Do you have any flash drives or external hard drives connected?

Hi sorry, yes, it says BOOT on the receiver while the TV screen is black.

No, you cannot connect via FTP or Telnet. Im guessing that the network isn't up on the box at this point.

There is a 16GB USB drive on the back of the box thats used for EPG settings and recorded TV etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems a few others are having the same problem, could you try flash this using the upgrade-e2 plugin. It is in the plugin pack by pauldb.

Do you mean the plugin through Spark? Thats exactly the way that I am doing it.

• just to tell you on all the time i have had with the a2 there are a few boxes out there that have problems with backups and wont take them due to the size

may be a nand problem , originals go on fine and as there is no errors in the file its pure and not taken from some ones machine

with a back up you are getting a back up of the original persons file including any bad blocks i think some boxes can cope with this better than others as there was 3 types of flash chips put in different boxes

this may or not make sense

Here is list of SPI-flash chips, used in this tuner:

Spansion S25FL016K (2MB) with JEDEC ID: 0xEF4015 (This flash chip is originally supported by U-Boot)
    Atmel AT25DF161 (2MB) with JEDEC ID: 0x1F4602 (This flash chip support added in U-Boot of AMIKO_ALIEN2_1.2.51_E2_Boot_Upgrade.rar firmware)
    Spansion S25FL016A (2MB) with JEDEC ID: 0x010214 (This flash chip is not supported by U-Boot)

so may be some better than others

• That makes a lot of sense to be honest. Ill have a go with the 2nd backup file and see if that makes any odds.

This is the only one that behaves like this though - other images I have tried are fine, but as you say we might have a chipset incompatibility.

• OK,

The image that was put up by Joeuser works fine. Just doing some tweaks (correct bouquets and EPG).

One question, I need to set up OSCAM for a card share server, whats the easiest way to do this in this image?

• Hey all, sorry for all the trouble you are having with this backup, I'll be releasing a new one with hopefully many issues fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not take responsibility for any damage I may cause. As mentioned in the sites rules, you use these files at your own risk

-Download Backup4 HERE!!!

Update 4 - 27/06/15

HDMU 13876

Plugins:

Cam:
    Oscam10615

Many issues fixed such as not being able to flash the backup( thanks to joeuser, -Scripts. Updated HDMU version fixes many other issues.

Setup

- Setup crossepg download location( Menu->Setup->CrossEPG->Configure )
    - You may want to change your bouquet list, that can be easily done in the AutoBouquet plugin manager
    - Setup recording location

• Ill give this a go tonight - thanks...

- - - Updated - - -

Couple of things:

The time is an hour out, how to fix this please.

Also, on my other image I can http to the box on port 8888 for my oscam, this doesn't seem to work on this image, how to enable please?

Gavin

• Posted by pauldb, this seems to fix the issue for everyone except me. Could you replace the zoneinfo folder in /usr/share/ with this one.
    Then make sure your time is GMT.

Second of all you need to check what port the oscam webif is on. Known ports to try are 81,8080,8888. This can also be found and changed in the following file: /usr/keys/oscam.conf
    Find the following line

Code
    httpport                      =

For me it's

Code
    httpport                      = 81

You can change this to 8888 if you like and just replace the file with the new one.

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!