HDMU CaptainBlastXD Spark7162

There are 67 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,663 times. The last Post () by robbbin.

• Perfect - thats all running as it should be now.

One final things, how do i change the Boquet in the EPG? The remote doesn't seem to have any key combo that does it???

Once I get this set the way I like it, how do I then image it off for safe keeping, my Vix image just had an image maker function!

• Perfect - thats all running as it should be now.

One final things, how do i change the Boquet in the EPG? The remote doesn't seem to have any key combo that does it???

Once I get this set the way I like it, how do I then image it off for safe keeping, my Vix image just had an image maker function!

I think CoolTVGuide allows that but I don't use it so I do not really know.

I make my backups using the E2 upgrade plugin in spark and then I ran joeusers script on it to clean everything up. Though the script is optional.
    The plugin can be installed into spark and is included in this plugin pack by pauldb
    http://linuxsat-support.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35569&d=1434896245

• I was just coming online to ask you what you used for backups. :)
    It should be possible to boot into spark and run the commands from my script to create a packed backup image to start with. I will try it when I have time. I already tested that it can be done when booting from USB or NFS. Although it is possible to do from the running system, it is usually a bad idea to backup a mounted/running root filesystem...

• Ah right, I can back up fine then :)

So on the EPG where it says hit < ch > to change the bouquet, that doesn't actually work?

I don't exactly know what you mean by changing the bouquet using those buttons. Could you try Page up and down and see if that is what you may be looking for.

• Hi,

That does nothing Im afraid. My current (albeit crash as hell) image, looks like this in the EPG, this is using the HD-Blue skin with a couple of mods:

ac0baaf5ac2308cb9f35fa51.jpg

The bit in green are the Bouquets (as Im sure you know) currently selected on Entertainment.

The remote buttons, highlighted below, switch to these Bouquets in turn.

637013bac650.jpg

I like the way the image works, but its just not stable. Is there a way of doing the same thing with your image?

Gavin.

• Hey Gavin, well I don't think I can really help you get those keys to do what you want but we can always get your current image more stable, I will PM you so we don't get off topic here.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry buddy for the late reply hadn't noticed your post. Well that going forth and back between the boot image and white screen is the image crashing could you try backup4 it fixes issues and hopefully should fix this as well.

• Hey, thanks or the image!

Although, I am having some issues!

Firstly, Installed backup 4 over the backup 3 update and put the .server file in usr/keys/ and only the fta channels are working and no sky channels.

Also, when in the epg and im changing bouquets, the categories on the top dont change. Any way to change this?

Thanks.

• Thats a shame that the Bouquets don't change - is it possible to make it so they do, the Skin I have currently allows for this.

Its a shame that my Vix image is very buggy however.

• Thats a shame that the Bouquets don't change - is it possible to make it so they do, the Skin I have currently allows for this.

Its a shame that my Vix image is very buggy however.

It is possible though you would need someone else to help you with that, I do not know CSS nor Python. Sorry though, BlueHD is a skin that uses a lot of the memory. I've tried on several image but it's just not for these boxes.

• may help here the guide is just eye candy sorry

as for the channels not working check if oscam.dvapi has no files in it ie empty

also may need a reboot and restarting cam

Hey, I just deleted all the files in usr/keys/ and then out in Oscam.server, Oscam.user and oscam.config and all started working although I woke up this morning and it was off again. Any suggestions?

Also, when I run autobouquets maker, it doesn't get any adult channels. Any help with this? Thanks.

• Hey, I just deleted all the files in usr/keys/ and then out in Oscam.server, Oscam.user and oscam.config and all started working although I woke up this morning and it was off again. Any suggestions?

Also, when I run autobouquets maker, it doesn't get any adult channels. Any help with this? Thanks.

all you should have replaced is the oscam.server file,as the other files are set for HDMU, could be a few things, one is your oscam.server file is wrong or the internet just went off

as for autobouquets there is a setting in the menu to include adult channels

• Hi guys i'm having a problem with any HDMU image i install that my movie channels Sky Family, Sky Action, Sky Comedy, Sky DramaRom, Sky SciFi/Horror, Sky Select are not working and also sky sports 1. I've tried rescanning tried different locations on the auto bouqeuts and if i go to all channels there is only that channel available or the hd version, i'm at a loss what to do as i can't use the hyperion 4.5 image as for some reason it is constantly freezing when trying to watch the sky channels. any help would be appreciated.

• Hi guys i'm having a problem with any HDMU image i install that my movie channels Sky Family, Sky Action, Sky Comedy, Sky DramaRom, Sky SciFi/Horror, Sky Select are not working and also sky sports 1. I've tried rescanning tried different locations on the auto bouqeuts and if i go to all channels there is only that channel available or the hd version, i'm at a loss what to do as i can't use the hyperion 4.5 image as for some reason it is constantly freezing when trying to watch the sky channels. any help would be appreciated.

Issue is probably not related to this backup image as you said you can't get it working on any HDMU image. I suggest you make a separate thread explaining your issue. Cheers

• ok i have tried your image and when i'm using oscam everything works but i'm getting constant freezing but when i switch to viscam no more freezing but some of the movie channels don't work

• Hey,

So i installed your image and changed it to all my own settings (AutoBouquets, crossepg, oscam) and it was all running fine up until the last few days when some of the channels stopped showing the epg information in the epg.

None of the sky movies show the information any more. Tried formatting the hdd and re-running crossepg numerous times.

When i update rytec providers it says "29 providers updated".

Can someone help?

Thanks.

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!