Catseye Issue for Motor

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,272 times. The last Post () by ishara.

• Hi all,

Just downloaded the latest Catseye for my motor for the Vu Duo from linuxsat addons.

Since downloading the only sat it shows is 28e, all the other sats dont appear.

Anyone have any idea whats wrong?

Ive tried to reinstall my previous bouquets but the same issue still exists, all the other sats are gone.

Thanks for any help.

• I downloaded catseye 15/05/15 full set 60east to 70 west from ts panel today _ all working fine !

Go back and check through ts panel .

Although i have noticed with VIX hades images that ts panel download of catseye settings gives N/A on all channels _ i have seen that twice ! once with the nano and nano 2t so there could be an issue around that build _
    I have manually uploaded chanell list to hedes using db edit with out issue ? Strange

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• I had the same problem after doing a fresh install. I deleted all satellites.xml files and then used a backup to fix

• also check multi bouquets enabled in settings

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• RIK mate ive seen N/A before but not with HADES as i havent upgraded to it yet and strange as it may sound for some reason if i have put a motor list on all other sats have given N/A and ive had to do tuner config again why i dont know but ive seen this happen at least twice on previous versions of VIX but its easy to overcome --personally i use vhannibals so i cannot comment on catseyes by the way rik i think it was while using the tm2t i used to have ive never experienced N/A on sats channels on my xtrends

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

Edited 2 times, last by THE FUGITIVE ().

• As fugitive says, you have to set your sats in tuner config first as your channel list won't work
    I have tuner A 28e tuner B config simple mode positioner. I use catseye channel list for foreign sats and autoboquets for 28e
    Ps don't take my advice as gospel as I,m well over the legal limit of alcohol replying to this thread :beer:

• dreamset does not show full frequency nos when i choose edit settings .114... 300... v 3/4.im sure a while back full detail was possible eg.45e 11468 3000 vertical.is there anyway i could get detailed display back? admin please move to appropriate section-not catseye problem

Edited once, last by ishara ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!