Dm800HD PVR MultiFeed LNB Tune Failed

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,938 times. The last Post () by foz.

• Hi to all,

Please, I need your help regarding an issue with my DM800. Lately it is shown the famous message "tune failed" in many channels on different satellites. I changed the three LNBs that I was using so far, but after several days it's the same situation. I tested with 2 other Dm800 boxes and it was the same problem, but another DM500 is working fine with the same LNBs. My DM800 is working fine in another location. I even tried the command "echo # > /proc/stb/frontend/0/tone_amplitude" - this value fixes the Diseqc-problem with se veral values, but no results, the same situation.

Any idea what to check next?

Thanks in advacne for your help
    Finally

• Hi

I get that message aswell sometimes on my Dm800 when i change channel or satellite but normally i just change to another channel then go back and its ok...Is there any season why this happens?

I'm using an openpli image 2.01 82.....

Thanks

• Hi to all,

Thanks to all for your replies.

The problem is that, I don't face such problem if I connect DM500, or any other receiver. It's just with Dm800. I re-flashed as well, but it's the same.

very strange situation...

Thanks,
    Finally

• master G

Added the Label MultiFeed LNB Config
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Dm800 Tune Failed” to “Dm800HD PVR MultiFeed LNB Tune Failed”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!