CCcam VS OScam

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,879 times. The last Post () by DCautosport.

• Good evening, I'm beginner's questions about the CS, even after much reading, continued without realizing.
    Then like to explain me what is the difference cccam and oscam, I noticed that are different emulators, but anything beyond that, someone explain to me? the question must be because I have interest in a receiver that supports oscam only, but the lines that give me in Portugal are just CCcam ...
    Thanks and sorry for my english ...

• I am interested in buying a prismcube ruby ... but the seller tells me that only works on oscam ... The image it has is black hole ... I wanted to tell the difference between the cccam and oscam because the lines are cccam and then I have to turn them into oscam ... and will work in prismcube ruby?
    The converted lines will not lose quality ???
    thank you

• Official Post

I am interested in buying a prismcube ruby ... but the seller tells me that only works on oscam ... The image it has is black hole ... I wanted to tell the difference between the cccam and oscam because the lines are cccam and then I have to turn them into oscam ... and will work in prismcube ruby?
    The converted lines will not lose quality ???
    thank you

CCcam lines will work in the ruby.. There is no loss in quality when changing how the C line is configured to work in oscam.

Is there any reason why you choose the prismcube ruby ? There are far better receivers out there, this isn`t one i would choose buddy..

• Why you do not choose the prismcube?
    my choice for prismcube was because, as XBMC base can work in the room as media center. and is selling a second hand for 125 € was thinking about buying ...
    I also want to buy a Vu + DUO2, to put in the room but as I am a beginner in cardsharing, I think the € 125 is a good price.

• If you want to run XBMC / Kodi then I'd strongly consider you look at getting a WeTek Play and install OpenELEC on it.

The Prismcube Ruby is a little outdated now and was never very good even when it was first released in my opinion

• ok I understand, but I have read in many forums (Portuguese Satelite forums) that wetek is a good machine but has a lot problems, (for now) says it has very slow zaping in openelec a little better on android but still very slow. restarts often with errors and when you restart the cccam is not working. many freezes ...
    attention I do not know the item, just Based my opinion on topics I've read in forums, not knowledge to use.
    and everyone speaks well of prismcube because it is produced in the same factory by the VU +.
    Even though everyone says that the top of the top is the VU + DUO2 !!! but it costs 350€ here Portugal.
    and I think that much for me as a beginner.
    So even for a beginner to learn ... the prismcube is very bad purchase?

• I have a Vu+ duo2 and solo2 a dm800 a vu solo clone a wetek play . Xbmc/Kodi is not great on the vu duo2 or solo2. Satellite is not great on the Wetek. So for kodi/xbmc I use a Minix x8h android box. Maybe when the wetek can run e2 it will get better but as yet no one box solution to satisfy me. A box like the wetek with better processor and memory running e2 would be the solution

• I have a Vu+ duo2 and solo2 a dm800 a vu solo clone a wetek play . Xbmc/Kodi is not great on the vu duo2 or solo2. Satellite is not great on the Wetek. So for kodi/xbmc I use a Minix x8h android box. Maybe when the wetek can run e2 it will get better but as yet no one box solution to satisfy me. A box like the wetek with better processor and memory running e2 would be the solution

Yes well said .... that's how everybody speaks in Portuguese forums ...
    for satellite must be enigma2 to xbmc / kodi can not be on vu + or enigma2 based ... the box that best approximates the best of two worlds ... this is the prismcube from what I read ... I can not say anything ... as I said I am here to learn ..

• not used a prisim myself but have never heard anyone saying there great either tbh
    i run Oe in nand and dont find many issues at all tbh zap times are bit slower than E2 on VDR
    i keep all picons ect ect on USB and use many kodi apps no problem either tbh

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!