OpenATV 5.0 Enigma 2 BETA for WeTek Play

There are 111 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,549 times. The last Post () by Skeese.

• what image ver you on ?

it sets to gmt -0 via remote here

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• please read this

hi Snifferdsx where the location of the image in main menu top left , and boot image are stored and what sizes/format thees have to be. so i can make a forum build up i have got most things working ok the only thing i have left to test is my phonex inn card via usb bt im sure that will work just fine tbh, Also if you let me know how to make a full backup to image file ill build and post a site backup image for everyone to use , i have a cpl of questions for you aswell by means of the unalocated space on the micro sd cards after burning images to file for wetek , can we utilize this space for emulating a HDD n USB , i have used partions manager to do make 2 patitions on a 8GIG USB stick and can see them ok set 1 as HDD n 1 as USB works fine but i see alot of unalocated space on the micro sdcard and could use this if there was away of it been seen in the O/S , ive checked same way i do usb stick and its not shown up ;)

Many Thanx In Advance

H0nch0

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• hi Snifferdsx where the location of the image in main menu top left , and boot image are stored and what sizes/format thees have to be. so i can make a forum build up i have got most things working ok the only thing i have left to test is my phonex inn card via usb bt im sure that will work just fine tbh, Also if you let me know how to make a full backup to image file ill build and post a site backup image for everyone to use , i have a cpl of questions for you aswell by means of the unalocated space on the micro sd cards after burning images to file for wetek , can we utilize this space for emulating a HDD n USB , i have used partions manager to do make 2 patitions on a 8GIG USB stick and can see them ok set 1 as HDD n 1 as USB works fine but i see alot of unalocated space on the micro sdcard and could use this if there was away of it been seen in the O/S , ive checked same way i do usb stick and its not shown up ;)

Many Thanx In Advance

H0nch0

did you try upload the file with ftp? copy the file in /tmp

click on 4 on your rcu or 4 on your keyboard

click on /tmp then you must see the ipk and you can install it

VU+Zero4K

09553007003687213979.gif

• did you try upload the file with ftp? copy the file in /tmp

click on 4 on your rcu or 4 on your keyboard

click on /tmp then you must see the ipk and you can install it

im not trying to install ipk files m8 , i want to partition the unused space and use as a HDD&USB mount yeah ,

and the main menu image & boot screen file location/format/recommended size ect ect , so i can change it ;)

i know how to install extensions and plugins and can get about everything required by users working sweet as a nut tbh i jusr use a 8 or 4 gig SD-Card (leaves me 7.49 & 3.49 unallocated on SD-Cards yeah )

no as of right now i use a 8gig USBpen set as 5gig for HDD & 3gig for USB now what i wanna know is how to get OpenATV to reconise the unallocated space on the Sd-Cards as i have already set the unallocated space as 2 partitions same way i do the USBpen, OpenAtv will reconise and mount the 2 usb partitions easily enough and be used in normal E2 ways but the system is not seeing the partitions i have made in the unallocated space on the Sd-Cards.

i just dont see the point in wasting any space on the SD-Card even if it can be mounted as HDD it would be a better use , in the end i would much prefer to be able to set a option on boot to 2 diff installs via nand as duelboot system from nand , but nether the less i am wanting to find out the above info :)

Many Thanx In Advance

H0nch0

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• have done ill report back my findings asap

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• depends on what jobs your doing really,
    would never get rid of my duo duelfeed and can access em via kodi n network on any device can use Dvb-C with usb tuner with anah
    DM800HD is dead now tbh asleep in her box but did serve me well as a clone ;) my 500s is only used to acces dvb-c on Kodi devices but rarley used tbh
    the wetek will replace any device stb ii own once apart from my Vu duo there very stable from what i have used on wetek,openelec and now openatv , every Operating system has a few flaws
    i can see but very little for my needs and i can access kodi on everything and every tuner from kodi easyily enough give best coverage in every room for my needs with simple jump in boom in droid kodi

all in all with a very small amount of tweeks the weteks are good tbh

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Hi
    had a few problems it would'nt be canthackit if i did'nt

anyways should i be able to use CCcam230 on this image, i've downloaded the boss's AAF .ipk file and it's installed fine, configered the files and activated the softcam then rebooted, now no encrypted will clear, not only that the screen is going blank and i cant perform any functions, i had to reboot one time as nothing would work and i had to do a reinstall.

or is it as on Android and Openelec and only oscam is supported?

regards: canthackit

• There is new image with updated kernel, as kernel update not working over online update, image need be burned to microSd, but is easy as Backup/Restore work, so everybody can make backup and restore to new image.

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=85965&p=278574&viewfull=1#post278574

New Kernel:

Code
    Linux wetekplay 3.10.76 #1 SMP Tue Jun 23 18:58:10 CEST 2015 armv7l GNU/Linux

Edited once, last by xbmcflix ().

• and it has 2 dvb feeds ? and wifi ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!