OpenATV 5.0 Enigma 2 BETA for WeTek Play

There are 111 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,591 times. The last Post () by Skeese.

• and two DvB-s tuners available ? cant help but notice i have to ask twice ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• seeing as no one has replied to my post concerning CCcam

and seeing as no one else seems to be having any problems clearing encrypted channels

can you tell me what emulation you are using please

I wish I could get as far as loading a cam, I can't get auto bouquet plugin to work.
    I think people are using Oscam.

Sent by pressing the screen on 1 of my Apple devices, cuz that's how I roll..

• ok loaded the new image dated the 23, ABM is working great crossepg is working great

service named picons i have uploaded are working great oscam working great

fast zap times, the only thing that is missing is the second tuner but then i only have one connected atm any way so no biggy

all i can say is that its fast, picture is a bit blurry to what im used to (alien2) doesnt seem sharp to me but then im supposed im spoiled with the picture on the alien2

on another note

press the little side arrow on the bottom of the remote and it switches the number panel ,so you can press the numbers to change channel

Edited once, last by pauldb ().

• This is really starting to annoy me now!! Cannot get AUtoBouquet to work.
    All I've got is crappy German radio channels from 19.2!! I'm not even on 19.2, my tuner is configured to 28. Someone tell me what I'm doing wrong please.
    I'm on latest release of openATV as post above me.

• I'm stuck in radio mode. How do I get to TV mode!!!

1: have you def got 28.2 setup just for my sake check and make sure.
    2: have you sent your settings to the box or just done a scan?
    3: to access channels you press the down cursor then the 3 button which acts as blue.

let me know how you get on, if all else fails i'll send you my edited catseye settings if you want.

regards: canthackit

- - - Updated - - -

me every time i enter info>network the box crashes done it about 20 times so far.

and i've got a bloody white square about 1CM top left corner, i just cannot get rid of it.

• All working well for me, no problems with ABM or crossepg. Working excellent for a beta build, just like canthackit i also have the
    annoying white square in the top left corner.

• all i can say is that its fast, picture is a bit blurry to what im used to (alien2) doesnt seem sharp to me but then im supposed im spoiled with the picture on the alien2

SD picture quality is poor compared to the Aliens from my usage too Paul ,some of the channels look like web streams .

Its a real pity as Arm chipsets are supposed to be good at video processing ,better than Mips .

• I've given up on it for now and gone back to my 2T, but to answer your questions
    1.yes
    2. Just used AB maker, but in the end used a pre made setting list.
    3. All I got was favourite radio, no TV, couldn't change it to TV.

Also non of my HD channels had sound?
    As mentioned SD quality very poor.

I'll have another play when I've got more time, hopefully a new version will be out or PBenigma with kodi.

Edited once, last by TK4|2|1 ().

• All working well for me, no problems with ABM or crossepg. Working excellent for a beta build, just like canthackit i also have the
    annoying white square in the top left corner.

solved it for the time being at least mate.

i swapped round all my hdmi connections, well 3 of them had the square on hdmi 2 hdmi 3, plugged it into hdmi 1 and the square dissappeared, if this helps it's a 4K 60hz DVI port (dont ask mate i dont know either) lol.

• I have everything working ie ABM the issue with Radio was there but when flashed with the latest release it resolved it. I cannot however get mgcamd or cccam to work on it, from reading here I see people have only succeeded with oscam.
    For a BETA release its very good

• solved it for the time being at least mate.

i swapped round all my hdmi connections, well 3 of them had the square on hdmi 2 hdmi 3, plugged it into hdmi 1 and the square dissappeared, if this helps it's a 4K 60hz DVI port (dont ask mate i dont know either) lol.

Thanks mate, swapped from HDMI 4 to HDMI 3 and now the white square has gone.

• Has the white square gone or is it just off screen. If it is off screen that is not a solution. Can anybody here playback recordings. I have just taken 25 updates this morning through"software update"
    Coley

• hi all had 59 updates this morning updated and the went to download plugins / system plugins installed autobouquetsmaker and all was working if anyone is struggling to get bouquets working

• Has the white square gone or is it just off screen. If it is off screen that is not a solution. Can anybody here playback recordings. I have just taken 25 updates this morning through"software update"
    Coley

sorry mate i disagree as regards the white square, if i can't see it, it aint there, so who's to know wether it's eradicated or masked.
    it's good enough for me that i cant see any more.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!