Tring Problems

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,810 times. The last Post () by ppdon.

• Official Post

Unfortunately ive been affected by this,, so i would like to appoligise to anyone everyone on my server...

Your not alone here mate, it seems all cardholders in the uk have the same problem, have just been looking at the authourised distributers forum and the guy who runs it is taking pelters from all directions, im sure the fix will come sooner rather than later but waiting is a pain. Especially when you have parted with your hard earned cash to be let down.

• hi
    this is from another forum,its got to be worth a try...

Default To Update your Tring+ Card. Important information
    Leave your receiver with your Tring+ card on Tring Sport News overnight, or at least for a mimimum of 3 hours.

Tring today started to update 3000 cards. This will take time as the updates are in a queue.

Failing to receive an update may cause problems with Tring+ channels tomorrow or even next week.

cheers gaz

• I just read that on another forum, and i was away to post it here, and from what i read the people replying to the thread were saying they had NO PROBLEMS TODAY WITH TRING, so i would think this is definately worth a try, as the person who posted it is pretty reliable, also the share of tring i get worked today.

• It's a bad situation for all people who have paid, the thing that gets me is this all started on the same day that tring+ was to be added to the spider server.

Yeah and he is mad because he is the main importer for the cards. Typical Darkw##k.

• Official Post

Although what has happened is not his fault, these cards were sold on the 3pm footy, so for those who have paid "3000 of you quoted" the least you should expect is a partial refund. As for the gift most of you know my thoughts on this. The best solution all round may still happen, sport channels restored and this is just a blip. Intresting times ahead,I hope it works out for the guys who paid.

• I've had an e-mail from my supplier he said that my card number has been sent for refresh so i'll have to wait till 4pm to see if footy clears.

• Although what has happened is not his fault, these cards were sold on the 3pm footy, so for those who have paid "3000 of you quoted" the least you should expect is a partial refund. As for the gift most of you know my thoughts on this. The best solution all round may still happen, sport channels restored and this is just a blip. Intresting times ahead,I hope it works out for the guys who paid.

Ok maybe not his faullt but he shouln't be putting tring on his dam gift, when he is the main importer, to me only a total idiot would be taunting company's like this.

And it is terrible for people who have spent hard cash on the package.

• [quote='ppdon','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=2910#post2910']Mine never despite supplier saying code sent for refresh.[/QUOTE

Did you do what they said to do in this post further back, because if you never and it has not updated they say you could have the same problem next week, plenty of people saying there card updated and it was working yesterday.

• I had my card in all day yesterday with no update, i've read loads of posts were peoples cards did'nt update.

Yeah so have i but i have also read a lot of posts where they did update, as long as you do it the way they tell you, I think it;s going to be the same problem every week if it's not left on the correct channels for updating.

• Official Post

I found this on another board, some of you may have seen it already.

Warning: Commercial use of Tring Card.

To combat this situation - so Tring do not lose all ther games - a last minute encryption of 3pm's has been put in place. This makes it inconvenient for pubs who are waiting to show the game to paying customers. Unfortuneately, to combat the illegal public viewings, this also affects the domestic users who are not using the card as a business tool.

For a last minute update:

Your card needs to be in a conax cam while on Tring Sports News - at the beginning of the game to receive the update, so you may miss a few minutes of the game. That is better than having ALL the Tring EPL games cancelled because a few pubs are using a domestic card in the UK.

Tring are trying to prevent your cards being rendered useless by the FA for all other EPL games, due to misuse by UK businesses.

• So does that mean all the genuine subscriber in the country of origin must also miss the first few minutes of every game while waiting for a card update on Tring News?

I understand why they are doing it, but taking up the first few minutes of a match for updates is ridiculous.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!