Oscam freezing

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,536 times. The last Post () by bodiddly.

• I`m currently using Oscam 10665 in my VU+ DUO2 using Blackhole image.I run a small server, using clines from my cccam server days. It runs great,sees my 2 local cards and peers. But I have an annoying problem that, after a few hours of oscam running, all encrypted channels freeze every few seconds.It`s all sorted once I restart the oscam emu. The problem I have though,is I have often recorded a programme,say during the early hours only to find the oscam has been freezing all the way through the programme. I always reboot my VU+ at the same time every morning to keep it fresh.Is there a solution to my problem?
    Thanx.
    bo.

• This problem I have with oscam freezing is far worse than I thought. I can see my peers and my 2 local cards no problem and I thought all was well because I get sky UK from my peers and it runs without freezing. I had no need to watch the foreign channels yet because the football season was over. However now that the friendlies around the world are being played I thought I would check my usual reliable footy channels. I've quickly realised that all of them are glitching really bad, the emu keeps changing which peer I'm getting the channel from. Totally unstable. My peers are reliable I've had most of them for over 5 years and have been really stable using cccam. To me oscam is a nightmare. I would love to go back to cccam but it doesn't work in the vu+ duo2.
    Anyone know ho I can get my server stable again?
    Thanx.
    bo.

• Do you use a oscam services file so that you block all the ecms that your local doesn't open???? something you should look at if you don't.......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

I would love to go back to cccam but it doesn't work in the vu+ duo2.

What exactly do you mean by this bud??
    If your cards arent UK cards then maybe you might be able to go back to CCcam..
    Another suggestion would be to update the Oscam version

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!