Cccam online auto script "help"

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 808 times. The last Post () by codar.

• hello guys ive had a little trouble with my family when it comes to pay their share of the server some arnt as quick to pay out and i thought i would look into setting up a login pannel so they can manage their lines, dont get this message wrong this isnt a public server its a family run server only i seem to get hit with the bill lol and id like some info on the auto script to let them family members have control of their own lines they dont pay then the line dies, but ive not seem much infomation and any would be most welcomed.

• If you run the server then it´s you who controls the lines.
    for example if you wanted to put a time limit on the lines in CCcam.
    As for letting the lines die, you then hash in front of each one : # C:....
    so why would you let them control it if they arent contributing,?

• i think mabe you got me wrong, i want them to login to a pannel via webbrowser the php script i need info about works there it gives the person whos line is about to run out the option to extend,remove and also changfe personal details, i was advised back in the beginning that this will cause big issues among family with payments and i got shown this smart control pannel the script is setup via my server and mine and my brothers admin login and members login we all have linked means of pay sending but buying skys full package and adult and ppv and not being given other members share is headbanging, the point of them having control and not me is no arguments or ill feelings towards myself when this way they dont send their money the cline wont auto renew

• That's a payserver panel your talking about using.
    If you've read the rules, you'll understand that we're hardly going to link you to that type of panel.
    As cazuela has stated,

If you run the server then it´s you who controls the lines

If they are unwilling to pay, disable their line until they do, after all, it's you they are abusing.
    They don't pull their weight, they don't get a share.
    I'm going to close this now

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!