Autosetting Vhannibal end of support!

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,645 times. The last Post () by BanjoXo71.

• For various internal reasons that we do not intend to make them public, we announce the imminent suspension of # Autosetting. Starting today, the setting will be available only on Vhannibal www.vhannibal.net. Thank the more than 30,000 users in the last year and a half, they have installed the "first and only official plugin" of Vhannibal. Miss us too.

robijay signature.gif

" Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum "

• Has anyone been had any success downloading from vhannibal .net as it seems to be all in only Italian and feeds from existing version say down for maintenance?
    shame if not as it was a great plugin.
    thanks.

• Official Post

Select the one you want. After that, in teh bottom right, you will see "per iniziare il download". I think it means click here to download. If that's not what it means, that's what it does.

I used to upload the channel lists on another forums, I stopped doing so becasue it deprives him of advertising revenue.

• Guys i need help, i had autosetting running just fine but somehow it disappeared, now as i use ultimo 4k i have tried to install the latest arm version but it says incompatible architecture, not sure what has happened.

< VU+ Ultimo 4K - OpenBH v5.3 - Primesat PR1200 V-Box - CM 1.2M Dish - Jaeger SMR 1224 Motor - Inverto Twin C120 LNB - Raven Feedhorn >

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!