[Android] New WeTek OS v1.1.5 for WeTek Play

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,214 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• From official forum

Edited once, last by gullon ().

• If you upgrade to this does it delete your apps,addons and settings or leave them intact ?

Not ever using this side of it in nand ( I only use openelec on SDcard)
    but I think common sense prevails and a backup would always be suggested/recommended before any changes...

• If you upgrade to this does it delete your apps,addons and settings or leave them intact ?

To answer my own question ,my apps ,addons and settings were retained after the update.

It was a nightmare trying to do the online update this time.
    It kept stopping at 65% download.
    I eventually figured out that I didnt have enough free space ~300Mb so the updater couldnt download the update fully.

Once I cleared enough space the download stopped at 100% and said press the button to update but no update button appeared,this happened twice in a row.
    Eventually I got it to work after about 10 attempts ,I should have just done the manual update .:06:

• dvb-c/t/t2 dont works with wetek theater by starting from the config the screen blink 2 times and goes to the main screen

dvb-s/s2 works fine (i'm testing now scanning all sat what i can scan with usals)

WeCloud Antenna works here fine too

Grab picture (OSD) , live video, live video 16 : 9 works fine

VU+Zero4K

09553007003687213979.gif

• i cant update this at all.
    it says not inaf space everytime i try. the problem is that in Nand i have nothing more then what comes originaly from wetek.
    how to make the update then ?

theres a guide posted on here shown how to get back space from nand WHEN ITS DID JUST AS YOU DESCRIDE have a gander im sure its sniffer who posted it :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• master G

Added the Label WeTek Android

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!